Sign in to follow this  
ilmimi

a scam site www.replicadiorologi.com

ilmimi

www.replicadiorologi.com

I trusted them and I have cheated.

They have a nice site where boast how good they are, because they are honest but it is not true!

I sent an email and they replied that the watch was available but when I paid they said they had to wait until October because the suppliers were on holiday. I wrote to them again and they told me they had to wait until November because the supplier had not delivered. I waited in November and they told me they had to wait in December. The truth is that they have stolen the money. They look serious and have had good reviews only to steal the money and if you insist on sending emails threaten you because you bought a copy and this is not allowed by law!

is a site of scammers! They are in Switzerland and they say they ship in three days but it is not absolutely true. I I have lost 400 euro! What an idiot!!

Jose Betancur

nice site??? are u kidding me????

sorry for your money but.... a nice site????

onionbag

That's bad news friend, but you're in a safe place now. Here we have many Trusted Dealers who can supply you safely.

That site is in New York/Houston...........not Switzerland, there are no Swiss made replicas.

What watch did you order?

houndoggie

www.replicadiorologi.com

I trusted them and I have cheated.

They have a nice site where boast how good they are, because they are honest but it is not true!

I sent an email and they replied that the watch was available but when I paid they said they had to wait until October because the suppliers were on holiday. I wrote to them again and they told me they had to wait until November because the supplier had not delivered. I waited in November and they told me they had to wait in December. The truth is that they have stolen the money. They look serious and have had good reviews only to steal the money and if you insist on sending emails threaten you because you bought a copy and this is not allowed by law!

is a site of scammers! They are in Switzerland and they say they ship in three days but it is not absolutely true. I I have lost 400 euro! What an idiot!!

sorry man.

Burnleybezel

Bad news, very sorry to hear you got scammed. Pity you never found RWG first, the trusted dealers here are great.

Hope it won't prevent you from buying your first rep.

B.B

onzenuub

I wonder where they have good reviews?

onionbag

Testimonials.........on their own site.

"The dials are 40% of a replica watch , dials made ​​with low-quality laser machines are recognizable to 10 meters away. "

:rofl:

onzenuub

"The dials are 40% of a replica watch , dials made ​​with low-quality laser machines are recognizable to 10 meters away. "

And how deep?

onionbag

And how deep?

I'm not deep. You are, in your below sea-level country.

onzenuub

And how deep?

I'm not deep. You are, in your below sea-level country.

Yep, only I don't have one of there dials so I dunno.

Kal-el

switzerland??????????

PM SENT.