Sign in to follow this  
Prive

Buying a gen bezel to Omega

Prive

Hey!

I am about to buy my first rep watch and at moment im in love with the Omega seamster 300m Professional Chrono SS Black, a problem I have is with the braclet, from others reviews they say that the braclet is too small and the marks are incorrect so I am willing to buy a new braclet to put it on my rep, tho i dont know where i can get a gen braclet that will fit for my watch so does any one know a dealer that have them?

I also want to change my bezel and I have searched alot in this forum and found 0 results, the only result I could find was of the blue Omega seamster 300m Professional Chrono SS which I dont want, I found this one:

http://www.cousinsuk.com/catalog/4/166/450.aspx (Bezel,Black Insert, Omega 082SU1982)

Do you think it will fit on my watch? Is that the same one the gen of Omega Seamaster 300m Professional Chrono SS Black have?

Ofrei have the same but gives more information:

Omega Bezel 082SU1982 For case number 168.1634, 168.1635, and 168.1648. Model numbers 212.30.41.20.01.002.

Special order item, allow 3-6 weeks to arrive. Credit cards are not billed until we are ready to ship.

OME-082SU1982

houndoggie

Gen bracelet is $500+ new (1504/826)

Gen bezel is $250 new. You need the bezel for case number 178.0514 (at least that is what will fit the gen)

You will have to have someone install the bezel for you.

Prive

Gen bracelet is $500+ new (1504/826)

Gen bezel is $250 new. You need the bezel for case number 178.0514 (at least that is what will fit the gen)

You will have to have someone install the bezel for you.

Hmm ok, where can i buy the braclet? and i looked up 178.0514 in Cousins UK and didnt find any black bezel.... are you sure that Omega Bezel 082SU1982 wont fit to the watch?

jacobarch

ofrei should carry them

Prive

Do he ship his Items to Sweden?

Edited by Prive

houndoggie
Do he ship he's Items to Sweden?

Yes, very expensively.

understand this:

The parts from the chrono and non chrono are completely different. The case number u list 168.1634 is for the non chrono SMP. the bezel for that watch is not the same as it is for the chrono version. You need the bezel that fits the case number I mentioned before. (Same as the bracelet).

Cyril_Clunge

Perhaps a chronometer/chronograph confusion going on here?

10:10 Watch Repair

Perhaps a chronometer/chronograph confusion going on here?

known as the CCC fallacy in the industry.

Cyril_Clunge

Good to know Chris, as an enthusiastic amateur I'm still picking up the lingo :)