Sign in to follow this  
BaggyPants

Name For The Ring Between Crystal And Face?

BaggyPants

Mines an airsoft replica too, but I do get to work with the real stuff :D

39316_422720632439_7404110_n.jpg

37509_115714928478502_1409948_n.jpg

BTW, in the UK, if a weapon has to be seen to fire in a film, it is generally a live weapon restricted for blanks, supplied by a Section 5 armourer, one of whom I work for. Those that are not needed to fire are usually replicas or airsoft weapons. The live Walther P99 used by Pierce Brosnan in one of his Bond films was deactivated and cut in half, straight down the middle, and mounted on a display by an armourer friend of mine after filming had finished. It was no longer usable as the barrel was almost smooth bored and it was falling to bits :)

Aren
BTW, in the UK, if a weapon has to be seen to fire in a film, it is generally a live weapon restricted for blanks, supplied by a Section 5 armourer, one of whom I work for. Those that are not needed to fire are usually replicas or airsoft weapons. The live Walther P99 used by Pierce Brosnan in one of his Bond films was deactivated and cut in half, straight down the middle, and mounted on a display by an armourer friend of mine after filming had finished. It was no longer usable as the barrel was almost smooth bored and it was falling to bits :)

A great piece of Bond Trivia Baggypants. Thanks for sharing !

:)