Sign in to follow this  
RepGuy

Slightly Confused on Order Placed

RepGuy

Hey all. I just placed an order for a watch from Lawrence on AsiaKrono, but all that happened was that a "Preorder Email" was sent to my email address. No payment of any kind was made. I am just slightly confused as to how I am supposed to pay; will he provide an email in which to send payment or...? I am planning on using Paypal (and NOT mentioning Rolex, RWG Forums, or anything of the sort). ;)

-Matt

raevyn00

When I bought from Lawrence he took my paypall email addy and send me an invoice. Worked out fine.

RepGuy

The email I provided is not the same as the email linked to my Paypal account though.

raevyn00

then Lawerence will ask you how you'd like to pay. wait for an email if you dont hear from him in a day drop him a quick line

Luthier

Why need to order from website? You love hassles, mate? Why not shoot an email to a dealer, and ask his PP addy?

RepGuy

Thanks for the info guys. I actually just sent him an email containing my actual Paypal email address, so there shouldn't be a problem now.

raevyn00

I ordered directly with Lawrence not with website, not sure how that works frag. But Luthier is right better to email direct.

RepGuy

Well around a day ago, I sent Lawrence an email asking about the availability of his stock to which he promptly replied. I sent the updated email address for my Paypal account as well as Order Number to his actual email account just now, so hopefully things will sort themselves out :)