Sign in to follow this  
Aarjay

BR01-94in blue dial carbon aviation from Iparadisiac

jeffw69

Well Aarjay, the good news is that you are here now, you didn't get ripped off too bad, and you've learned how to post pics! :D

scorpion

It looks OK to me, actually like the multi dial version more than the plain ones. I have a real cheap homage with reverse lcd display that I like despite it being a POS but I have never seen a reasonably priced rep of it. These go for pocket money on the bay.

IN-023-BLU-R-NEW-1.jpg

Aarjay
Well Aarjay, the good news is that you are here now, you didn't get ripped off too bad, and you've learned how to post pics! :D

I am a fast learner. :-))

Aarjay
good lord :picard2: :picard2: :picard2:

you got hosed.

Thanks Schmidt......so kind of you.

Aarjay
It looks OK to me, actually like the multi dial version more than the plain ones. I have a real cheap homage with reverse lcd display that I like despite it being a POS but I have never seen a reasonably priced rep of it. These go for pocket money on the bay.

IN-023-BLU-R-NEW-1.jpg

I have always loved the simple dial on a B&R more. It seems more classic. I ordered the stainless steel one with a black dial too. Waiting tin for the mail on that one. Payed far less for it.

parisianshut

Iparadisiac is just a rip off site. They sell bad replicas(all of them have major flaws) at skycrapping prices. My experience is the same as yours (quite) i tried to order on iparadisiac but it was refused for obscure reasons. When i found this forum and the quality of the rep of our td's i understood that iparadisiac was some sort of scam.

Do not buy from them anymore. Try the trusted dealers here, you will see the difference right away. Just go to the reviews, you will see some serious watches!

Cheerios

Aarjay

Iparadisiac is just a rip off site. They sell bad replicas(all of them have major flaws) at skycrapping prices. My experience is the same as yours (quite) i tried to order on iparadisiac but it was refused for obscure reasons. When i found this forum and the quality of the rep of our td's i understood that iparadisiac was some sort of scam.

Do not buy from them anymore. Try the trusted dealers here, you will see the difference right away. Just go to the reviews, you will see some serious watches!

Cheerios

Thanks..yes have been reading up on the boards and review for the past couple of days.

MIhomie

What movement in B&R?

Quartz movement, $170 is a bad deal, should be more in line at $100 or less. TD here sell them 2X $$$ with 7750 movement. Would like to get one soon, however, the model i want is sold out.

no one had the Auto-winding version in stock a few months back when I was looking. I wanted one of these with blue numbers bad, just could not get it, unavailable. does not matter if it shows up on the dealer sites from my expierence. I even confirmed a certian watch was availablebefore i ordered, only to find a week later it was not. I was really bummed on that one, and it still shows as available on the site.

LightGeek

Nice watch, I like the blue/black theme... But damn! $170 for that? Even the quartz chrono version is less than $100. Still, glad you got something from them thought.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

fatarms

I love that these B&R's tell you to use a 1.3mm hex wrench thing on the engraved screws :lol:

Aarjay

Nice watch, I like the blue/black theme... But damn! $170 for that? Even the quartz chrono version is less than $100. Still, glad you got something from them thought.

Honestly been looking at TD sites on prices and can't find one for under a $100, they are mostly $135 and upwards.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

LightGeek

Bah. Because of this post, I finally caved and ordered my first B&R...

BR03-97 White Dial

br3320-bellrose-br03-97-white-dial-ss-lt-working-power-reserve-asian-21j-autoamtic.jpg