Sign in to follow this  
llyyhh

Garbage Watches from Iparadisiac

BluffCityBandit

I am new and want to order a few watches, but, a post like this concerns me. One thing that I am curious about is comparing the watches from the various recommended supplier, is there much of a difference between them, or, are they buying from one or two manufacturers?

Read the stickies in the new members forum. All our dealers get their watches from the same factories. Sometimes the same watch will have been made by different factories or in different batches so they can vary somewhat in that respect. This post is about a scam site... dealers that have a presence here are not perfect, but they will not scam you.

grisik

Searching reviews of > iparadisiac.co led me to this site prior to buying. Sure glad I found it first.

razorblade

Not surprising, many have posted about these guys.

Always buy from the TDs, I have zero bad experience with them. But its CNY now, if you need to scratch the rep itch, M2M is the way to go.

gilbert_rod

Same here...almost got suckered by watchesbyJames blog...goggled it and found this site and run away from James as fast I could.

Awaiting my first TD purchase from Narikaa...Date Submariner....checking the mailbox daily with anticipation...Christmas in February for me!

kinster45

are the watches all fuzzy like that or is it just the pictures?

I hate fuzzy watches....very uncomfortable.

makdeniss

made them call me 50 times during the week. every time they would call i would answer and just keep on silent. we pay nothing for incoming calls. i hope they got some sort of a bill for their "good business"

kwells81

I almost bought a Milgauss from these guys. Thankfully I found this website when I was checking out their credibility.

Breno

Was Michael J. Fox wearing those watches when the photos were taken?

yippykayay2121

Guys, I have been in the same situation like most of you here, I guess we all learn the hard way, just need to be more cautious when you do online shopping next time, google for some feedback from others, spend abit more time research for reviews before rushing in and make that regrettable mistake like I did.

The only positive outcome to this was the bank, thanks to my trusty reliable and great customer service bank. I filed for a dispute on the transaction and finally bank confirmed they managed to reversed the transaction back to my account. So take my advice guys, dont give up, lodge a complain with the bank and hope for miracles. It works for me and im sure will do the same for you.

simonbolivar

I was just about to get suckered into iparadisiac also when I found this forum, and damned glad I did. That "James" blog is what put me on the defense... Just did not seem right.

myaz

Old thread from Dec. 7 that just got revived.....Nevertleless,

what with thousands of other scam sites out there, Ipadisiac sure comes up A LOT here, gets us many new members.

For every new member here, wonder how many more get scammed and we never hear about them.

yippykayay2121

What a way to do business these days, just setup a fraud website and just sit back collecting $. :death:

Mikester1200

Some more information , below sites are from same company

1> iparadisiac.co

2>www.perfectwatchez.co

3>pursevalley.cn

Dam, was going to order from perfectwatchex.co before I came here, glad I didn't. It was the only one I thought was legit. All the others are so lazy, copy paste each watch description for multiple sites.

Yardyjam

I am glad I found this forum I was considering buying from them, I sent an email enquiry and now I constantly get bombarded by them asking when will I purchase.

Nisv

I am glad I found this forum I was considering buying from them, I sent an email enquiry and now I constantly get bombarded by them asking when will I purchase.

Good for you :thumbsup2:

Bisho1986

Hello friends, my names Andrew and I'm new and I have a watch addiction :)

Wish I'd found you earlier I too have been sucked into the Iparadisiac scam and after seeing multiple reviews and videos from watches by James's i though i can't go wrong (yeh right). Hmm just goes to show I should have looked a little deeper elsewhere.

Anyway taken as a learning experience and I haven't received delivery as yet I'm expecting 2 watches to arrive next week from there will post pics to show what you get.

Definitely will be consulting the TD's list for the next purchases (there will be many) :)

Andrew

Nisv

Good for you Andrew, welcome to the forum :)

YahButWhy

FWIW, you guys saved me from them. I had my order all filled out, but just before paying decided to do some more searches on them. Stumbled onto this site and started reading. Ended up buying a couple watches from PerfectClones instead. Still waiting for them, but basis comments on here, am cautiously optimistic.

If good, I will be grateful to this site.

Oh and A tag Heuer Carrera day date and a Breitling Super Avenger in Graphite

bonnbonn

welp i searched but got here too late, ordered my Breitling from them 2 days ago. Guess ill have to bite the bullet on this one and order another from a trusted rep!

RUSH2112

I was about to buy from them before finding the fora and the watches by James site is actually what stopped me. That site is creepy and the way it is written reminds me of the scene in inglorious basterds where the infiltrators make the cultural mistake even though they knew the language. The way some of the "testimonials" were worded just screamed fake and possibly written by non native speaker.

Bisho1986

Got an update for anyone the cares regarding my order with this scam website - After realising my mistake I thought there was no harm in trying to cancel my $600 order and I managed just in time to do so (literally was hours away from leaving china) and to give them some credit, their communication was very good and fast and instead of ignoring me and running off with my money I was able to get a full refund credited back into my bank account (it did take a month or so to get the full refund)

So if you do get caught out by this website give it a try to cancel the order if your worried about the product you might receive. Hope this helps.

Now back to the addiction of ordering from the trusted dealers!!

garrettreed

my iparadisiac is what has lead me to this site and join. i ordered two watches. a cartier that instantly broke (mech wind basically snapped internally), and a tag that looked decent in the pic, but looked like it popped out of a bubble gum machine when it arrived.

damnyoujames

got burned by james too. what kind of sick bastard does that kind of thing. anyway my piece of junk fag heuer apparently is going to arrive in a week or so. ill post some pics and a review here

jgoorn

Hahhaha. Buy only from TDs. Also scamming a scammer makes you the scammer so think twice.

GardnerMS

I'll chalk my experience with this website up to a lucky experience...

I ordered an Omega Semaster Skyfall edition on Black Friday (at 50% off, I couldn't resist)… Placed my order, got the duplicate order canceled (second time I've had an order duplicated ordering watches.. but that's another story) and waited for the watch to ship… Meanwhile, I go off into the ether and research the blog and the company.. Led me here...

Color me nervous….

I got the watch shortly after that...

Observations:

1) Watch was well packaged.. almost didn't get it out of all of the bubble wrap.

2) Confirmed my credit card, just like I had read somewhere else. This is when I canceled the second order.

3) Watch looks fairly nice… I know it won't fool an expert, but it fooled at least two people in my office. Since then, the pearl has fallen out of the bezel and I want to get the hands relumed because they don't last for a decent amount of time .. (why is it that it can sit near the window all day and not be charged, but 2 minutes from the led light on my iPhone charges it brightly for most of the evening?)

4) Watch actually keeps pretty darn good time.. I'm comparing it to my computer's clock and they're almost always in sync. I think i've had to sync it once… I love the hack feature that it has...

Have I ordered from the website again? No, but I did report the missing pearl and they're shipping me an entire insert to replace it (I've also ordered a replacement pearl from eBay -- once that comes in, I'm sending it off to be replaced and the dial and hands to be relumed… and when it returns, I'll put it on my Hadley-Roma strap I've ordered).

Meanwhile, I've ordered watches from three TDs .. got notification that two of the birds have landed and were delivered to my office.. I'm traveling, so I'll have to wait until I get home to set my eyes on them.

mG