Sign in to follow this  
Indigo38

BR01 - 92 Quartz movement

Indigo38

I have been asked to find one of these with quartz movement, can anyone recommend a dealer?

It must be quartz to keep the cost down

thanks guys :)

Member X

You will do best to choose the Trusted Dealer you like and send them an email asking what BR01-92 models they have available, and their prices :)

What is your budget?

An alternative is the BR02-92 - same clear dial if you get the Pro Dial version with dots not numerals, and they are equally as substantial! Check out Torobravo's website for his current BR02 offers:

http://www.torobravo...product/special

They are amazing value for $138-168 with clone ETA movements!! :thumbsup:

Indigo38

You will do best to choose the Trusted Dealer you like and send them an email asking what BR01-92 models they have available, and their prices :)

I did before i started this thread :) and i was told that their BR factory dont do quartz :(

The reason i started this thread was that someone might be able to point me to a TD who does offer the BR01,92 in quartz :)

Member X

Generally speaking, if the TDs on here can't get something that means it is not made or no longer available.

You may have luck with WatchEden (TD on RWI) but I wouldn't expect the same level of service (or English!) as some of the TDs on here!

Aarjay

I did before i started this thread :) and i was told that their BR factory dont do quartz :(

The reason i started this thread was that someone might be able to point me to a TD who does offer the BR01,92 in quartz :)

Try iparadisaic. They are not TD on RWI, but I just got a BR01 in quartz from them, their communication is not the best but the watch is pretty god rep.

Indigo38

Try iparadisaic. They are not TD on RWI, but I just got a BR01 in quartz from them, their communication is not the best but the watch is pretty god rep.

There is a thread on here saying how bad they are... i dont know if i trust them tbh.

You may have luck with WatchEden (TD on RWI) but I wouldn't expect the same level of service (or English!) as some of the TDs on here!

Id rather not go to WE, they seem to have been getting some poor feedback lately

Aarjay

There is a thread on here saying how bad they are... i dont know if i trust them tbh.

Id rather not go to WE, they seem to have been getting some poor feedback lately

Seems you don't need help with dealers.

Member X

I think you would do best to get a 21j movement version from one of the Trusted Dealers on here, if they are available.

The quartz iparadisiac thread (http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=39345 ) generally seems to have agreement that they are overpriced.

Indigo38

I think you would do best to get a 21j movement version from one of the Trusted Dealers on here, if they are available.

I'll suggest that to them, ideally they wanted quartz as its a no fuss, easy method for those who arent into watches - never mind.

thanks though :)

LightGeek

Err, I suggest avoiding iParadisiac. I've been there, done that, and left with my skin intact.

fianeissew

How to change battery in quartz chrono BR01 / BR03? Unless i know how to, i'm not going to get one...