Sign in to follow this  
Rustym

New member from Birmingham, UK

Rustym

Hi there guys, stumbled upon this forum whilst looking through google. Really fancy myself a nice Breitling Navitimer with a black face and white detail. Struggling to spot a uk seller for these but have found this chap through the forums: http://www.asiakrono.com/breitling/navitimer/breitling_479.htm Not sure if customs will be a problem though. Anyway, Hi All!!

Edited by Rustym

greg_r

Welcome, mate! :)

Jannbp31

welcome! im a big breitling fan myself!

Deesa

Goodmorning and welcome :)

BadPickle

Welcome rusty. It won't just stop at 1. Hope you got a HUGE bank balance!! Your gonna need it!! Good luck in your quest!!

877706C2-C539-4E56-97B1-718AC25138BF-4260-0000074D8AFE5BF0.jpg

andygt

Hi Rusty, welcome to RWG. Make sure to speak slowly when talking to the French members ;)

Cyril_Clunge
Hi Rusty, welcome to RWG. Make sure to speak slowly when talking to the French American members ;)

Fixed that for you.

Hello Rusty :wave: welcome to RWG :)

fellowsis

Greetings from down the road! ;)

andygt

Agreed Cyril, but I meant that le frogs struggle to understand the brummie accent (as do most English folk I guess)

fellowsis

alphabetTHUMB.jpg

It might help yow lot out. :D

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

fe22ari

Welcome from Selly Oak!

onionbag

Hello and welcome from Scotland. :)

I speak slowly all the time here................feckers refuse to unnerstaun' me.

popspacket

Welcome from the global superpower that is America. We're easy to find since we've invaded most of the free world in the name of democracy.

edwinowl

Welcome mate. You've just missed out on the Nottingham derby GTG. Check out the pics on general discussion and watch out for the next one. After all we're 'middle earth ' here in the midlands as Leigh says lol.

Rustym

Hi everyone, gotta say this is one of the most friendly forum's iv ever been on! And believe me i have been on a lot having had pretty much ever hobby imaginable! haha

I should probably listen to the warning about my wallet getting a spanking but im not going to!! Where do you local boys buy your watches from?

onionbag

China. :D

Seriously though, most of the dealers are based there, although we have one UK based dealer Narikaa(Reg).

Rustym

Haha ye, i noticed most where China but i wondered which dealers on here/online uk users have brought from and had no trouble. Abviously the trusted dealers are all trusted (so to speak haha) but just wondered if there was trouble with customs for example?

replicastuff

Welcome.

hnic

welcome from the Netherlands

read and learn

onionbag

Historically the UK has had no customs issues, then this year we had a big crackdown due to the Olympics. It seems a lot better now although there are sporadic reports of seizures, and, although I've no evidence for it.......postal thefts.

Although I believe these are happening in China.

Any of the dealers will advise you on shipping methods,

Rustym

O great, thanks for the help. Also got my eye on a genuine vintage omega seacaster (the watch addiction is beginning!!!). Love it

darryl

Hi Rusty

I'm a noob too, from Solihull, just down the road from Birmingham

Looking to my my first Rep, want either a Breitling navitimer or a Rolex of some sort

And I thought the idea of a rep was to save money - yet it somehow seems like I will be spending more!

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

onzenuub

Welcome from The Netherlands, enjoy being here, if you have any questions feel free to ask.