Sign in to follow this  
frazman

7750 Need to source a replacement rotor screw & rotor question pls

frazman

Hi All, further to my previous posts i thought I tightened the rotor screw last night using a stanley knife blade , the only thing i could find to fit this really small screw head. Watch worked perfectly for a couple of hours but then i could hear the screw had come loose again. I opened the case and then managed to loose the screw which was very annoying!!

So does anyone have a source for getting a replacement screw, can anyione suggest the correct size of screwdriver I would need to get to tighten properly and finallyy could it be that I had tightened the screw properly but something in the mech of the watch is catching or not working correctly to make it loose again?

Many thanks for any help in advance. Regards Fraz

wat44

Rwg shop can help with tools, but there aren't any parts for asian7750 movements, the Chinese do not stock parts

Bob Reed

Post a wanted to buy in the "Member to Member" area. I am sure someone out there has a screw for the that. For a screw driver get a set of jeweler's screw drivers the right size will be in them.

frazman

Cheers Bob you're a star! Do you think the screw was most likely loose or is there anyway the mechanism could be working the screw loose?

10:10 Watch Repair

Cheers Bob you're a star! Do you think the screw was most likely loose or is there anyway the mechanism could be working the screw loose?

both.