Sign in to follow this  
zastavno

-- TOP replicas under $200 --

zastavno

Hey it's me again!

Just wanted to see what all your opinions are of favorite replicas under $200 , their dealer, and pictures would be just awesome!

Thanks in advance and can't wait to see your favorites!

Zastavno

-Vlad

raevyn00

...run while you still can...

zastavno

What do you mean?

Are you referring to the addiction I will experience after I purchase my first replica?

Luthier

:rofl:

Seriously, bratets... Ny kto bydet delat' za tebya takuyu titanicheskuyu raboty?

There's literally hundreds of nice reps under $200, you really expect to see even 1/100th of it?

Do your research, mate. Educate yourself.

Luthier

What do you mean?

Are you referring to the addiction I will experience after I purchase my first replica?

No, he referring to rusty rebar between your butts for such a question. Without vaseline.

:D

zastavno

Hahah Luthier bratu nyu ya rozomiyu - vuibach ! Ya saum poshekayu ale tu ne modgesh meni datu svoxoxo favorites?

raevyn00

Lol I tried to warn you...

Look around at the various dealers and get an idea for yourself and when you have some watches you have your eyes on THEN ask for advice about specific watches and maybe JUST maybe...they won't rip you a new one.

No promises tho. Happy Hunting. :thumbsup:

tesmith2112

:rofl:

Seriously, bratets... Ny kto bydet delat' za tebya takuyu titanicheskuyu raboty?

There's literally hundreds of nice reps under $200, you really expect to see even 1/100th of it?

Do your research, mate. Educate yourself.

+1

You can find many fine asian clone reps for under $200. I recommend exploring WatchInternational's "Special Price Watches" thread.. I know Luth recommends this too considering he's in love with Mary... Kidding.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=222

Luthier

Дотримуватися наші поради.

zastavno

Добро !

zastavno

I understand no one has the time or effort to do this for me so could anyone at least just write down their favorite reps below 200 and who they purchased from. No need for photos if it's that much of a hassle. :mousepanic-r:

tesmith2112

I understand no one has the time or effort to do this for me so could anyone at least just write down their favorite reps below 200 and who they purchased from. No need for photos if it's that much of a hassle. :mousepanic-r:

See my previous post, that link has lots of nice reps for under $200. It's only a hassle if I have to tell you twice.

zastavno

didn't even see the link!

Looking through them now, AMAZING!

Thanks again! Hopefully I'll find my favorite by the end of tonight :coffee2: