onzenuub

Some beautiful timepieces

JohnG

I like the black one with skeleton mvmnt. Beautiful watches Onze!!!

:lol:

greg_r

WOW. I like them all, but agree with John - the black one with the skeleton mvt is stunning! :lol:

onzenuub

Look at the site for the prices, also amazing, the Christiaan van der Klauw is a Dutch watch designer.

greg_r
Look at the site for the prices, also amazing, the Christiaan van der Klauw is a Dutch watch designer.

Already did - bookmarked too. A watch might be on the cards if the damned insurance company ever give me the money they owe me....

Thanks for posting this, Onze :lol:

onzenuub

Already did - bookmarked too. A watch might be on the cards if the damned insurance company ever give me the money they owe me....

Thanks for posting this, Onze :lol:

I jhave more of this, just wait after the 2000 post, still have some threadcrapping to do before post another one :rofl:

greg_r

:lol:

OKE!

JohnG

I am gaining on you guys - you both slacked off after 1,000 - but even being out of teh country I am catching your asses and will be POWERMAX before either of you...

AllergyDoc

Nice find, Onze. They have some pretty decent-looking watches for the price of a 3-day weekend at a B & B in the wine country.

onzenuub
I am gaining on you guys - you both slacked off after 1,000 - but even being out of teh country I am catching your asses and will be POWERMAX before either of you...

Threadcrapper

iabounty

I like the second watch the best......... It goes with my wooden shoes........ (bier now) :lol:

Xyphis

Thank you

Love the skeletons. Also a fan of the Astrolabium. Too bad it is $20,000-35,000 depending on the case :lol:

AllergyDoc

You see the dealer on RG that will make you a skeleton watch for $800? Looks pretty nice.

Edited by AllergyDoc

oscarmadfish

i like the first one thanx onze :lol:

trailboss99
You see the dealer on RG that will make you a skeleton watch for $800? Looks pretty nice.

Interesting price point. Too cheap for an ETA (MVT=500ish) and rather expensive if it's an Asian one. A Hang Zohu skel , well decorated inc engraved rotor and back plate is less than 60 bucks so if it's a CN MVT he would want to have done some serious work on the case and dial. If it's an ETA, get one it's a bargin.

Col.