Sign in to follow this  
glay78

Hi I'm new here

glay78

Hi I'm new here and glad to find this forum while searching for good quality reps. I love watches but I am not a collector and thus the idea of buying watches and keeping them ain't really for me as I already have 2 gen watches so buying more won't justify as I do not have enough wrist time to rotate them.

This is a great place to be in, I'll definitely learn more and enjoy reading and posting here.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

Electron17

Hello and welcomw to RWG. Once the bug has bitten there will be no going back and this hoby can get very expensice. Good luck with the resistance to buying any more watches.

Regards,

Jan

PAB
welcometurkeymissy_zps6713c4b1.gif

dalboy

Welcome to the forum..

Keep hold of your wallet..!! it bites hard her. :giggle:

Dal.,

HeavyKrush

Hello and welcome Glay. So I take it by your opening comment you won't be purchasing reps, just participating in the conversation. Give it a couple months mate and we'll see how that works out. Again, welcome aboard.

Balad1

Welcome, glad to have you join the RWG Brothers.

:)

popspacket

You have plenty of wrist time for reps if you only have two gens. Heck, one for every day of the week. Or, one for every day of the month. :Jumpy:

HeavyKrush
You have plenty of wrist time for reps if you only have two gens. Heck, one for every day of the week. Or, one for every day of the month. :Jumpy:
+1. I think you'll find that most members would consider 2 or 3 watches just the start of their collections.

Greenhat

Hi I'm new here and glad to find this forum while searching for good quality reps. I love watches but I am not a collector and thus the idea of buying watches and keeping them ain't really for me as I already have 2 gen watches so buying more won't justify as I do not have enough wrist time to rotate them.

This is a great place to be in, I'll definitely learn more and enjoy reading and posting here.

Welcome and you never know you might even learn how to become a pain in ones arse

glay78
Hello and welcome Glay. So I take it by your opening comment you won't be purchasing reps, just participating in the conversation. Give it a couple months mate and we'll see how that works out. Again, welcome aboard.

Nah wrong I've already got poisoned here. Looking at good Pam rep now

glay78

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm thinking of buying reps for those watches I liked but will not want to buy gens. That's for now