Sign in to follow this  
kevision

greetings and help request silix

kevision

so i'm new to this forum stuff and don't really know my way around. btw, my name is kevin. just curious if anyone can assist me with silix. i purchased an item and used PP to pay. now i don't know what to do next. i don't see anything on my pp acct. page. nor did i receive anything from silix other than order comf. number email. oh, i did register as well. any clues? sorry if this has been brought up already. THANKS for all the info. i almost bought an item from a scam site. thank you very much.

houndoggie

you will be receiving a "what to do next" email within 24-48 hours.

HWG

As HD says, all is ok. Just be patient. Its busy time, and there are major time zone differences. Silix is trusted here. They just need to get through the backlog of emails and orders. Next up you should get QC pics, followed by your OK'ing them so the watch can be sent. Again, keep calm, it will work itself out in due course.

kevision

oh cheers, and thanks for the super fast response. are you familiar with the quality of their products? am i allowed to mention any details here on this forum? like i said, i'm totally new to forums. i really don't know my way around at all.

houndoggie

oh cheers, and thanks for the super fast response. are you familiar with the quality of their products? am i allowed to mention any details here on this forum? like i said, i'm totally new to forums. i really don't know my way around at all.

what did you order?

kevision

cartier

houndoggie

cartier

:facepalm:

that narrows it down.

fuplayer

I ordered from Silix yesterday and recd confirming email with good instructions today. Now the wait for delivery begins.

kevision

Sorry hound...duh. Tank francaise for friend. If all goes well, I plan to buy something for myself. Don't know yet.

kevision

Btw, anyone ever hear of ewatchesnow.com? Scam?

Luthier

:picard2:

Why don't you go and read pinned posts in "New Members" Section???

It will help you to avoid asking stupid questions.

RichardMiami

ewatchesnow is a scam. Stay with our trusted dealers.

Michelle is a top dealer but she has a wide range of products (just like all the other dealers). Some are very good, some are not so good.

bmbaduk

so i'm new to this forum stuff and don't really know my way around. btw, my name is kevin. just curious if anyone can assist me with silix. i purchased an item and used PP to pay. now i don't know what to do next. i don't see anything on my pp acct. page. nor did i receive anything from silix other than order comf. number email. oh, i did register as well. any clues? sorry if this has been brought up already. THANKS for all the info. i almost bought an item from a scam site. thank you very much.

bmbaduk

Me too; I have (2) conformation #'s from Silix, but I'm totally clueless as to where I need to send the payment.

Would some kind veteran please walk us through this first transaction.

RichardMiami

First you pick your watch from her website and/or send her a picture, and ASK IF IT IS IN STOCK.

Here is a copy of her in stock confirmation and payment instructions email..

After you pay, you will get QC pics.

I have edited out some info, but it is what you will get soon:

Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 4:33 AM

To: Richard

Subject: Re: Three watches wanted

Hi Richard :

Thanks for your inquire .

The model you inquire all in stock, so total is $XXX

Our paypal account is [email protected]

By the way, Please do not write anything when you pay by paypal.The paypal agent is Under Closer Examination .once you Write something like watch brand ,Our paypal will be Closed forever ,if you write ,We cannot finish any transaction ,please understand us ,thanks a lot !

B/regards

Michelle