Sign in to follow this  
FLArch

What did I just buy? Omega Seamaster Coaxial Chrono

FLArch
This one:

http://www.prestigetime.com/item/Omega/Planet-Ocean-Chronograph/232.30.46.51.01.003.html

It was my watch btw. And for the record you are all assholes.........but I love you just the same.

Thanks buddy, regardless the transaction was very impressive and i am happy to have done a deal with you. It was nothing but pleasure.

Onto other business, I've been online in forums for over a decade for my other hobbies. They all have a sense of decorum and respect for others.

This place, while it appears to be full of great members and info, the attacks on noobs are relentless.

I've been on the forum daily, have close to 150 posts, have done purchases with several long standing members, and still the obnoxious remarks are incessant.

I've got my helmet on and I'm not gonna jump ship. But please fellas, take a Prozac. If you do, I'll buy those condoms! lOL

Edited by FLArch

TT88

ribbed or flavoured? :giggle:

gB.
Sol is an architect yet he has enough time to design a watch! :D

But he is a father of one and not four. Big difference!

:)

FLArch
Sol is an architect yet he has enough time to design a watch! :D

But he is a father of one and not four. Big difference!

:)

Ah ha, finally someone who understands!

FLArch

ysate8un.jpg

Voila Mon Cheri

cvp3

You owe me $6,460 as I recall.................plus shipping.

DR3M3L

we all have families and lives and kids and jobs and it probably took more time to post your thread then it would have to look at omega's site and find the watch....

So I'm the only one without kids? :(

Heisenberg

we all have families and lives and kids and jobs and it probably took more time to post your thread then it would have to look at omega's site and find the watch....

Nah me also. I couldn't afford kids now even if I wanted them.

houndoggie

They aren't born yet.

So you 2 dickheads have all the time in the world to answer these questions. Get cracking!!!

;)

LightGeek
This one:

http://www.prestigetime.com/item/Omega/Planet-Ocean-Chronograph/232.30.46.51.01.003.html

It was my watch btw. And for the record you are all assholes.........but I love you just the same.

Thanks buddy, regardless the transaction was very impressive and i am happy to have done a deal with you. It was nothing but pleasure.

Onto other business, I've been online in forums for over a decade for my other hobbies. They all have a sense of decorum and respect for others.

This place, while it appears to be full of great members and info, the attacks on noobs are relentless.

I've been on the forum daily, have close to 150 posts, have done purchases with several long standing members, and still the obnoxious remarks are incessant.

I've got my helmet on and I'm not gonna jump ship. But please fellas, take a Prozac. If you do, I'll buy those condoms! lOL

It's not an attack on noobs. It's attack on stupid questions. Yes, there are stupid questions. Why if I started a thread asking if the Sub from Bestswissrepco was the best P4P, I'd die from smoke inhalation due to all the flaming.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

FLArch
This one:

It's not an attack on noobs. It's attack on stupid questions. Yes, there are stupid questions. Why if I started a thread asking if the Sub from Bestswissrepco was the best P4P, I'd die from smoke inhalation due to all the flaming.

You must have a small weiner the way you get all aggro on me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

houndoggie
This one:

You must have a small weiner the way you get all aggro on me.

Lighten up Francis.

wat44

Lets lock this thread down

Mazz

Enough with all the crap. If you don't have anything positive to contribute then shut the hell up. Getting tired of always seeing the same people in these threads.

FLArch

Shut her down, yes. That'd be fine with me, on him.

UmpaHimself

lol @ this thread. It's christmas for christ sake!

Mike on a bike

WOW this is a tough room, really guys lighten up. This is hobby for fun (let us not take ourselves to seriously) and some questions are stupid (this one not up for debate for my purposes), just click else-wear on the site and find something else to look at/read if you think one is.

cvp3

Frankly there are so many boob threads that this one hardly needs refreshing.

FLArch

Look gents, the watch was 75 shipped. While I'm not rich, I can treat myself to a 75 purchase on a whim. Sure, I could have spent an hour or two researching the piece a little more but I've realized that nice pieces at fair prices get snapped up fast. With that said, I simply committed to it as the Seller has a good rep and lots of posts.

How did this simple action lead to such animosity? After all, isn't that why blokes join these forums? We want to develop relationships, learn more information on a topic, and have some fun wasting time online; be it while on the can, taking a break while the boss isn't watching, or while watching a game on TV.

Happy New Year to all, even those who have flamed the heck outta this one.

ron76

Never mind all the flaming FLArch, some guys have nothing better to do these days.

You're question is already answered, now go enjoy your purchase. ;)

Ron

RichardMiami

Look gents, the watch was 75 shipped. While I'm not rich, I can treat myself to a 75 purchase on a whim. Sure, I could have spent an hour or two researching the piece a little more but I've realized that nice pieces at fair prices get snapped up fast. With that said, I simply committed to it as the Seller has a good rep and lots of posts.

How did this simple action lead to such animosity? After all, isn't that why blokes join these forums? We want to develop relationships, learn more information on a topic, and have some fun wasting time online; be it while on the can, taking a break while the boss isn't watching, or while watching a game on TV.

Happy New Year to all, even those who have flamed the heck outta this one.

If this response is a flame, so be it.

FLArch...you simply stated that you are too busy to do your homework. you have a job and kids, so that excuses you from simply going to the Omega website and answering your own question. Most of the membership here work for a living, many (if not most) of us have families. Some of us even have "lives". I really am not impressed with your work, your four kids, or the fact that you can afford a $75 impulse item. (Rhetorical question --> why point those things out? To impress us?)

You state that you want to learn. How do you learn without research and study? Maybe, as a child, you got to ask the questions - Why is the sky blue?, How deep is the ocean etc.

But now that you are an adult, you might consider actually working a bit for your knowledge. Earn it...

Personally, I found many of your posts to be condescending - as did others, hence the reactions you got. The reactions are perfectly understandable, and probably what you wanted.

FLArch

If you think that "75 bucks" was thrown out there into Internet land to impress, then you are sorely mistaken. It was shared simply to say, "why am I getting flamed for simply pressing "send" on Paypal without verifying the accuracy of this rep?

Again, I guess I just grew up in a different neighborhood that most of y'all.

I was looking for a nod, a touch of help. Instead, I've stirred a lot of emotion.

I can't say I've ever bought a fake watch for such little coin to evoke such fury amongst the populace.

FLArch
Never mind all the flaming FLArch, some guys have nothing better to do these days.

You're question is already answered, now go enjoy your purchase. ;)

Ron

Thanks, Ron. Sorry for keeping this shit show going. I guess I'm a sucker for a debate. I guess my days as a lad in the UK created a monster of sorts in terms of vocally sharing my sentiments. - Matt

Aren
Far from 1:1.

So you buy things in M2M, then ask questions?

Yes, this is accurate. The watch cost me peanuts and I liked it.

A question for you, you are always a dick or just in forumland? Maybe?

he is only a dick on his birthday.

:lmao2:

FLArch

Hey Richard in Miami, Happy New Year! I louvre you!

9asumate.jpg