kevision

Silix update and question

kevision

Hi guys,

So I placed an order with silix this past Tuesday dec. 18th and paid same day via PP. I did receive an email reply to the email I sent them requesting tracking info. I was told to "be patient and wait 2-3 to get from factory", to which I replied "okay and thanks". Yesterday was the third day and I sent a polite email requesting status update and or tracking info; I have not received a reply yet. Any suggestions? Is this the norm? What should I do now? I chose silix based on the info and reviews I read here. I did purchase this as a Christmas gift thinking I'd have it in a week. Clearly I won't be receiving this by Christmas and already made an alternate purchase at a store locally.

RichardMiami

You are still within reasonable waiting times. Please remember that China is 12 hours ahead, and that it is the weekend there right now.

Michelle is a solid dealer, on our Trusted Dealers list, and will provide you with good service. Please be patient.

I strongly suggest that you immediately start to buy another watch while you wait.. that always works for me!! :D

Electron17

Yes, patience is the name of the game, and you need lots of it. Michelle will come through for you and you will get your watch but definately not in time for this Christmas. Think you ordered a bit late.

Regards,

Jan

irate03

I ordered a couple of watches from Michelle a couple of weeks ago, went through the order process, went through a couple of emails back and forth to confirm the order only to get an email back asking me to choose an alternative model as the one I wanted was out of stock (rolex big crown) only then to get another email back saying that actually ALL the big crown models were out of stock !

I have been promised an email when they get back in stock.

kevision

Thanks for the quick replies. So how long should one expect to wait for tracking info or status update?

PAB

You probably wont get a track no till Monday mate. Either way JUST CHILL. you WILL get your order.

Not easy when you're a Noob I know. (It does get easier!)

Do what Richard said & go for another! :thumbsup2:

<RJ>

Id wait 2 weeks..

glefC

Bought from her before. 3 watches total, don't worry, your watch will be fine.

kevision

She replied today with qc pics. Told her it looks good and to ship. I wonder how long it takes to get to USA. This was gift for brother and now I'd like to get another for his wife. Does anyone know where i can get a pretty good quality Cartier blue all stainless bleu ballon for less than one hundred usd? Lastly, since these watches are Asian quartz reps, do they last long? Or does the movement just fry out after six months? You guys, thanks so much for all your guidance thus far. Where are most members on this forum from? Sorry for all the questions.

RichardMiami

Thanks for the quick replies. So how long should one expect to wait for tracking info or status update?

ummmmmmmmmmm............... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... click the link in my signature below --- where it says WORLD RECORD.... :rofl: