Sign in to follow this  
dbot87

AP diver V3.5 arrived with my chronopassion V5

dbot87

Gotta love it, just received my brand new ap diver V3.5 with swiss eta,

What a sexy beast. Plus photos of my chronopassion v5 that i received last week :)

Cheering!

bubyme2e.jpgy8yzypav.jpguguterub.jpghepyvu2y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchGuy>IT

Very nice watches! congrats!

One thing..it is true that the titanium chronopassion it's scratchable as hell? i've read that an user say that is a ''sunday watch'' because you scratch it with extreme facility. have you noticed this?

thank you

hnic

congrats!

great watch

Amit

Massive fan of the diver

popov007

Both are superb! Congrats! I'm lookin for a diver myself. May I ask from wich TD you got them?

Thanks & happy NY!

dbot87
Both are superb! Congrats! I'm lookin for a diver myself. May I ask from wich TD you got them?

Thanks & happy NY!

Yeh i received them from puretime.co hands down the best seller ive come across.

urth4

which movement did you pick :)?

dbot87

The swiss ETA, good movement.

WatchGuy>IT

One thing..it is true that the titanium chronopassion it's scratchable as hell? i've read that an user say that is a ''sunday watch'' because you scratch it with extreme facility. have you noticed this?

thank you

dbot87

thank you

Yes this is definitely true, it has now become my every day watch and the v3.5 is worn on special occasions, just by placing ur hand in ur pocket u can scratch it.

I love my v3.5 because its still in flawless condition, the chronopassion takes the daily use.

WatchGuy>IT

thank you

Yes this is definitely true, it has now become my every day watch and the v3.5 is worn on special occasions, just by placing ur hand in ur pocket u can scratch it.

I love my v3.5 because its still in flawless condition, the chronopassion takes the daily use.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm quite scratch-oriented with my watches, so I definetly don't buy titanium after hearing this.

BTW i'm fu**ing in love with the design of the chronopassion.

Do you think that the stainless steel chronopassion that torobravo sells will do the thing?

http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_50&product_id=597

from what i see in the description this version has the case made of stell instead of titanium.

Am I wrong?

dbot87

thank you

Thanks for the reply.

I'm quite scratch-oriented with my watches, so I definetly don't buy titanium after hearing this.

BTW i'm fu**ing in love with the design of the chronopassion.

Do you think that the stainless steel chronopassion that torobravo sells will do the thing?

http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_50&product_id=597

from what i see in the description this version has the case made of stell instead of titanium.

Am I wrong?

Honestly its the same watch as mine 100% it will scratch if ur not careful.

Trust me when i say this, the diver is so much better than the chrono, it feels nicer on the hand plus its stainless steel so its harder to scratch

When i got the chrono i was like wow... But when i got the diver i was like WOW thats amazing!

goodgood

Beautiful watches. Are they the same size? They look the same size but their specs are different. The Chronopassion should be a couple of mm bigger? Are the straps compatible?

dbot87
Beautiful watches. Are they the same size? They look the same size but their specs are different. The Chronopassion should be a couple of mm bigger? Are the straps compatible?

Believe it or not, the diver is bigger than the chrono, the diver is definitely the more solid watch than the other

Wriggles

Just had a look at the puretime website, some nice stuff. They say on the site they are endorsed by RWG, but are not in the TD list that I can find. Is this correct?

edgematic

There are 2 RWG forums, the old one and a new one, on the other RWG forum they are a TD.

MrEvo9

Where did you get the chronopassion? Looks great! Oh and how much?

p0intblanc

Hey if the chronopassion is such a scratch magenet, why are you wearing it as a daily beater again?

Would be interested in seeing the condition now. Hopefully still perfect :). Got mine on the way and hopeful that it'll last me at least a good couple of years (3-5 years) .

dbot87
Hey if the chronopassion is such a scratch magenet, why are you wearing it as a daily beater again?

Would be interested in seeing the condition now. Hopefully still perfect :). Got mine on the way and hopeful that it'll last me at least a good couple of years (3-5 years) .

No watch should be a daily beater, you should see the way i keep my stuff in its condition.

I dont scratch anything. This word "beater" should never be used.

p0intblanc

Great. Let me know when you're tired with your diver. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dbot87
Great. Let me know when you're tired with your diver. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Haha everyone likes that one

taukappaepsilon

Both are beautiful. Would you recommend the chronopassion over the rest of the ROO family? Why?