Sign in to follow this  
theslavetrainer

does noob or any other replicate the laser etched rolex insignia

theslavetrainer

Does any rep manufacturer replicate the dsdd or any other model down to the laser etched glass? With

the Rolex Crown? if so links ,pricing- dealers etc much appreciated.

Edited by theslavetrainer

wat44

They all do

mulder

The slave trainer. An appropriate name but no slaves here. Do what they told me to do when I first got here. Read. study and then settle on a dealer.

You cant go wrong with picking Reg (Narikaa) or Mary (Watch International) or any of our other trusted dealers.

Look through there sub sections of the forum. Plenty to please the eye and wallet.

Good Luck.

Bob Reed

Hey "the". I have a couple of the cheaper subs. Opened one up (another story) and when I was cleaning it getting ready to put it back together, low and behold there it was at the 6:00 like it is supposed to be. Never saw it until then. It is there on that other one as well once I knew where to look so I would think it is on most of them.

theslavetrainer

The slave trainer. An appropriate name but no slaves here. Do what they told me to do when I first got here. Read. study and then settle on a dealer.

You cant go wrong with picking Reg (Narikaa) or Mary (Watch International) or any of our other trusted dealers.

Look through there sub sections of the forum. Plenty to please the eye and wallet.

Good Luck.

Thanks Guys I cant see it on my few i'll take a closer look- ie etched into the glass, and Reg has been magic'

Merry Christmas.

greg_r

It's almost invisible even on the gen - actually the main problem with the rep etched logo is that it tends to be a little too easily seen. But yes, most of the better reps have it these days...

Bob Reed

You have to hold it just right to see it, on mine you can see it best by looking through the side of the crystal at the 6:00 position it is kind of on the edge.

theslavetrainer

You have to hold it just right to see it, on mine you can see it best by looking through the side of the crystal at the 6:00 position it is kind of on the edge.

found them and gawd I needed me glasses and a magnifier much thank for your patience and help

Bardamu

But yes, most of the better reps have it these days...

Not only the best reps have the etched crown. Three years ago, during a trip in China, I bought a low price Submariner 16610. I paid around 30 $. Full of flaws, but I've been surprised to see the etched crown. Other surprises : very accurate time (+ 10 seconds per day), and I keep it when I go to the swimming pool without problem, it's actually water resistant (swimming only, no diving).

Paul