Sign in to follow this  
foob

i am new

foob

hi i like to buy a really really good quality rolex daytona. How do i contact BK? Is BK really good and trusted quality ?

HWG

hi i like to buy a really really good quality rolex daytona. How do i contact BK? Is BK really good and trusted quality ?

Best to send him a PM or email.

onionbag

Hello and welcome.:)

Look in BK's section, his contact details are there. Of course his stuff is considered excellent, and yes he is trusted.

Have a good read here please.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=6

foob

how do i send him a PM or email?? where can i get his email address?

Burnleybezel

Hi Welcome, You need to send him a PM, although BK only does limited Models and the Daytona is not one of them.

I recomend you read a little more and try our trusted dealers watch-Internation (linky).

http://www.watch-int...47f5ebee1468317

B.B

onionbag

Whilst I'm all for civility to new members, I have to say, maybe you'd like to do some work on your own foob?

It's educational and rewarding.

Bob Reed

To send a PM, click on the users name and a window will open, click on "Send Member a Message". I just did a quick search and I found nothing about posting a PM. BUT, you really should read at least the "New Members Start Here"! http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=4

greg_r

As others have mentioned, BK doesn't do the Daytona.

It's probably worth mentioning at this point that modern-style Daytonas are something of a time-bomb due to the modifications to the movement required to put the seconds subdial at the 6 o'clock position. The vintage-style models have secs@9 and are a lot more reliable.

Moved into New Member section as this isn't really BK feedback

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

Luthier

My advice is to leave here right now, and start to read our threads. Self-education is priceless. And, polite people usually introduce themselves in the first post... but it's polite people...

Fixed for ya, bro.

:D

dalboy

Hi and Welcome to the forum..

Dal..

jeffw69

Hey foob, waaaaaasssup?

scorpion

My advice is to leave here right now, and start to read our threads. Self-education is priceless. And, polite people usually introduce themselves in the first post... but it's polite people...

Fixed for ya, bro.

:D

Thanks Luth,

I think your version is probably a bit more truthful but we have to "be nice to noobs + nobs" !!!!

Have a Great Xmas and New year

1 Xmas (2).gif