Sign in to follow this  
acid_luving

PAM 111 v3 Unboxing pic heavy.............

acid_luving

I received my PAM 111 v3 from Toro. I cannot be happier. This is probably one of my best purchases.

Now I think I will have to consider buying more reps.

Here is my unboxing story.

I received my watch within 10 days after Toro shipped from China. It came in a bubble wrapped package.

IMG_2991_zps5082c662.jpg

After opening the EMS package, I found a bubblewrap FORTRESS. Only a sledge hammer can break the contents inside. With it was a piece of chinese hair as a souvenir.

IMG_2993_zps818ef39f.jpg

IMG_2995_zps10547ef9.jpg

The watch case was tucked inside a rubber condom which I think I will keep to store the watch when I am not using it.

IMG_2998_zps6064ada6.jpg

IMG_3002_zps618414d2.jpg

and then I found my PRECIOUSssssssssssss.

IMG_3005_zpsae5240a1.jpg

IMG_3013_zpsf9c4d080.jpg

IMG_3018_zps8d8765de.jpg

IMG_3010_zps1d356dce.jpg

IMG_3008_zps07ee93d6.jpg

On the strap was a sticker, I do not know why

IMG_3001_zps0429065e.jpg

The buckle was wrapped up too.

IMG_3006_zps72d8b78d.jpg

I had to test the lume after hearing praises and I was blown away.

IMG_3026_zps360365fa.jpg

and then the wristy

IMG_3016_zps5934766f.jpg

Finally I decided to take a few pictures alongside my Invicta Pro Diver.

IMG_3024_zps679c9c47.jpg

IMG_3022_zps3a60bccf.jpg

The lume on the invicta is decent but the lume on the PAM glows like a torch.

IMG_3030_zpse0b16b28.jpg

The only thing that I did not like was the tan leather strap. It sucks big time and yells the word REPLICA aloud. i need to change it ASAP.

If anybody is interested in buying PAMS from our TDs, I would suggest you to get the rubber strap which I think looks way decent than the leather straps. Eventually, people start collecting straps. But I think the rubber strap is a good starter strap.

After looking at replica sites since ages, I was fortunate enough to get hold of RWG, for which I am really grateful. We have amazingly friendly helpful people here. I am going to stay here for sometime now. :giggle:

Have a wonderful new year.

Godspeed.

Edited by acid_luving

AS90

Lovely watch mate! I will get one of these eventually. Enjoy!

Del

Fantastic PAM - congrats! :thumbsup2:

Check out my 111 on a gen gold calf strap in My Collection (link in my signature) - it's a great combo and with a gen strap your 111v3 would be as gen-like as makes no difference. ;)

acid_luving

Thanks AS90. I cant take my eyes off it.

Hazz

luv the watch and the AR

Burnleybezel

Loverly watch enjoy in good health.

B.B

conx

It was all going so well until the Invicta appeared :). Only joking. Enjoy your Pam, it will the first of many !

acid_luving

The straps look amazing Del. Would you mind if I ask how much did you pay and from where?

I was blown away by your photographs. I need to take some with my macro lens and showcase it. The iphone photographs genuinely do injustice to the watch. :giggle:

Dr Yan

Nice watch mate, shame about the wonky 2.

:rofl:

Only joking, looks perfect, enjoy!

LeandroBR

Awesome purchase ! Enjoy it ! :thumbsup:

acid_luving

It was all going so well until the Invicta appeared :). Only joking. Enjoy your Pam, it will the first of many !

Surprisingly, the invicta is very sturdy and keeps good time. I did not expect it to behave well. I even swim wearing it. But yeah its an invicta :boxedin:

AS90

Del, your collection is beautiful!

Del

The straps look amazing Del. Would you mind if I ask how much did you pay and from where?

I was blown away by your photographs. I need to take some with my macro lens and showcase it. The iphone photographs genuinely do injustice to the watch. :giggle:

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

I bought the gold calf strap from Strap Daddy on RWI (our sister board) as he supplies only gen straps and gives good discounts - think that one was around $170 plus shipping. You don't get a buckle though but the rep PAM buckles are excellent so that's no biggie. It is a lot to pay for a strap I know but if you like the OEM look (which I do, especially for PAMs) then it's the ultimate mod in my opinion! :D

hnic

great buy

congrats

acid_luving

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

I bought the gold calf strap from Strap Daddy on RWI (our sister board) as he supplies only gen straps and gives good discounts - think that one was around $170 plus shipping. You don't get a buckle though but the rep PAM buckles are excellent so that's no biggie. It is a lot to pay for a strap I know but if you like the OEM look (which I do, especially for PAMs) then it's the ultimate mod in my opinion! :D

Kill me Del, my girlfriend will kick me out if she comes to know I bought a strap worth $170 :death:

tesmith2112

Funny, +1 on that one...

jeffw69

Roll Tide!!!

dejavu157

How much did the watch run you?

acid_luving

Roll Tide!!!

CRIMSON BABY !!!! Once a BAMA always a BAMA

acid_luving

How much did the watch run you?

The listed price is $278. I paid through paypal and opted for EMS so it took around $310.

Silverspeed

Enjoy it in good health

amazing how much better Pam reps are these days, especially from the Noob factory......not too long ago you'd pay $1300 for the best rep Pam111, anyone remember Little Hero?....and the current Noob pam111 is miles better

acid_luving

Enjoy it in good health

amazing how much better Pam reps are these days, especially from the Noob factory......not too long ago you'd pay $1300 for the best rep Pam111, anyone remember Little Hero?....and the current Noob pam111 is miles better

$1300???? R u serious. WOW

Dr Yan

Enjoy it in good health

$1300???? R u serious. WOW

Yep, and it's not all that long ago either.

AS90

You can still pick up PAM homages for over a grand! Ridiculous.

projectologist

Congrats! Like others have said, you have come into reps at a great time. Plus they're costing around 100 usd less than they did a little over a year ago.

FWIW, the strap that came with your 111 is pretty accurate to its gen version. Here's a the gen version on my watch...

005ff.jpg