Sign in to follow this  
Baumaxe

Hello from Düsseldorf

Baumaxe

Hello from Düsseldorf, my name is Max and I am very interested in Replica watches, especially in copies of Vintage Watches.

My biggest hobby is smoking a good pot, kidding, no seriosly I love the nature and the mountains, climbing is really fun and one of my favorites if I have enough time. My english is a denglish style, mixing german with english, so be aware of that. :) I am not a native english speaker.

Well, I am wishing all you guys a happy new year and I would love to find out where the hack the best Vintage replicas are available to purchase. I love the aged ones especially which are not looking like new from a lume point of view.

So I am looking forward to read you and I ma so happy that I have found this forum, because in normal watch forums you get a ban for discussing replica watches, but I am more liberal when it comes to replica watches because replicas are existing since we pay cash for any type thing which cost a lot. even the old Egyptians produced replicas.

Best regards,

Max :help3:

Balad1

Good to have you join us Max and Aloha from Hawaii.

Ted

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome Max!!

Lots of good vintage watches out there. I have a couple and I am working on two more.

This one is my favorite...

CIMG0425.jpg

Good luck!

jeffw69

Welcome!!!! :joint:

HWG

Hey Max, welcome from the USA. Enjoy it here, read, a lot, and lock up your wallet!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

onzenuub

Welcome from The Netherlands, enjoy being here, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate