Sign in to follow this  
aryajet

Hello ALL from Texas!!!

aryajet

Hello to everyone. Wanted to introduce myself and give a warm thank you to the wealth of information found here!!! I really enjoy your site and the comradery of its members. Thanks to your forum I was able to avoid getting scammed by Iparadisiac and go through one of your TD's (AsiaKrono) hoping for a good result. I am not a rich man but enjoy the hobby of watch collecting. I appreciate this site very much. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.......

Skrimps

Hey aryajet I am from Texas also (Houston) so good to see some local guys on the site. There is a great deal of knowledge to be had on this place so start reading. :-D

greg_r

Welcome! :)

popspacket

Welcome from your neighbor in Louisiana. Being able to get such interesting watches at such a good price makes the hobby fun but addictive.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG. I thought all people who lived in Texas were rich! Hope you enjoy your stay and good luck with your watch purcahases.

Regards,

Jan

aryajet

Thank you all!! Russell I am also from Houston in the Galleria area (working and living)..... I ordered a couple of watches from AsiaKrono. I plan to also contact Mary and experiment to see what I come up with!

Thanks LA for the shout out!

Edited by aryajet

dalboy

Hi and Welcome to the forum..

Sal..

Skrimps

Thank you all!! Russell I am also from Houston in the Galleria area (working and living)..... I ordered a couple of watches from AsiaKrono. I plan to also contact Mary and experiment to see what I come up with!

Thanks LA for the shout out!

You are right around the corner from me. I live off Allen Parkway/Studemont and work right outside downtown. The first watch I ordered was from AsiaKrono and you won't be disappointed.

Mazz

Welcome aboard

A good place to start reading is the noob link in my signature