Sign in to follow this  
Terza

Hello people :)

Terza

Hello my friends!

I think that I'm a pretty much only person from this region of the world and yes definitely this is the first forum I joined in. This looks like very serious thing and that's why I decide to join your crew! As most of you guys I'm a watch lover on the beginning of his story-journey and would like to expand my watch collection, hope that you can help me in my future dilemmas and advice me wisely!

Coming from more-less known country, Serbia(Eastern Europe) I'm on my master studies of Architecture in my hometown city of Novi Sad, you can look up on googleEarht if you like ;)

That's couple of basics about me if anyone has any question you can email me at [email protected]

And please tell me where and who can I ask some questions about buying new replicas, and also which are appropriate sites and dealers to do that(beside couple of those on your dealer list, keep in mind that is possible for me to collect ordered watch in Germany because I have a very good friend there.

I have a few sites that I found browsing the web and want to know if they are reliable for ordering??

I'm very thankful person and looking forward to share this world with you... :lol:

p.s. my English is not on high level so forgive me for mistakes

trailboss99

Welcome mate! Glad to have you here. Your english is better than some of the native speakers on here.

I don't think we have any other Serbian speakers here now but the founder of this forum was from that part of the world.

As for dealers, best to stick with those on our list to be honest. There are 100s of websites selling watches and most of them are overpriced or will just take your money. The dealers we have here have all been checked out and if there is a problem with them we can talk to them and work it out for you. To deal here they must do the right thing or lose the right to be here. Any questions you have can be posted in General Disscusion here: http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...php?showforum=7 Feel free to ask any questions you have and we will answer them for you.

Regards, Col.

RWG Admin Team

KBH

Well said Col. and welcome Terza.

The main thing to realize is that almost all replicas are made in the same area of China. All the dealers have access to the same factories and the same watches. So when you read about Italian and Swiss reps you can be assured that you will be ripped off. Swiss movements are often Chinese clones. There's an old saying here: "First you pick your dealer, then you pick your watches"

Do some research before you buy and feel free to ask questions. There are lots of helpful people here.

greg_r

Welcome to RWG Terza!

The guys have already given the best advice, but please let us know if you need any help. Good to have you here! :fail:

dingle

Welcome! Glad you are......you speak great english btw....:fail:

Fiddo

Welcome!

;)

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG1.1 Terza! Your English is just fine my friend....... :)