Sign in to follow this  
Aarjay

Where is Toro?

inter77

What does it matter if they are reps excuse? I booked Dec. 16 and I paid the 17.

Today is January 4th and I still have not received the qc pictures .. I am not angry or what I just said I do not seem to behave very profesional .. the rest of retailers there are many and everyone is free to draw their own conclusions ..

I wish you a nice day

Aarjay

Update:

Toro replied, he was on vacation sending QC pics for PAM 380 in a fewer sand then shipping both out.

Thanks for listening to me rant.

Good luck to all you still waiting.....

To the all knowing on this board.....the reason for the post was not impatience, it was to see if anyone else was having similar issues or knew any more detailed info on Toro.....the same patience that is preached should be practiced as well.

Realism

inter77 - why don't you purchase gens then? I always get my gens shipped the next day by 8am after payment.

suits your needs

HWG

What does it matter if they are reps excuse? I booked Dec. 16 and I paid the 17.

Today is January 4th and I still have not received the qc pictures .. I am not angry or what I just said I do not seem to behave very profesional .. the rest of retailers there are many and everyone is free to draw their own conclusions ..

I wish you a nice day

you are talking about normal stores, selling legal goods. Not illegal chinese reps. This hobby requires patience. If there is something you feel is very off with your order, and timing is seeming extra long, them PM a mod so we can help you. dealers here are trusted for a reason. If they prove they can no longer be trusted, they are removed, plain and simple.

inter77

I have already bought from toro and I found myself very well. Please note I am not questioning his good faith, understand me well, I was just pointing out (among other things so quietly) the fact of the delay of sending qc pictures. That's it. I have no particular problem and I am sure that the transaction will surely be successful.

enshadow3dch1ld

just got a reply from toro that ill be receiving my qc pics soon, so hes back up and running =]

DR3M3L
just got a reply from toro that ill be receiving my qc pics soon, so hes back up and running =]

Good to hear :) hope you'll get your watch soon.

GenTLe

Time to resume the old "Where is Toro?" thread :)

hasel5

Bump 

FudgyDocker

I found trb88.club, but don't know if it's genuine. Waiting for confirmation...