Sign in to follow this  
Del

Jmd

Del,

From your first pics it looks like the bezel may not line up perfectly with the dial markers - is that the case? I ask because I have that issue with my SOHC V2 and I am not sure if there is a fix for it. Mine is off by half a click so it is off no matter where I move it to.

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can fix this?

P4GTR

Not a fan of blue watches, but i'm a huge fan of Del's pics. :D

Kbreezy

I really do like the Superocean because the face is much cleaner-looking than other Breitlings

Rolexrudy

Del where the hell did you get this Bert ??

Del
Del where the hell did you get this Bert ??

M2M sale from one of my RWG Glasgow Mafia buddies! :D

It's now in the US though.

Rolexrudy

If u have any mob buddies I'm in the US and ready to buy

aafanatic
Very nice! So I'm guessing you like this chrono version better than the regular SOH v2 model, hence the sale.

I have a black SOHv2 with Wiz which will come back with new AR (he already relumed it), then it will go on the gen mesh - I think at that point the blue SOHv2 would sit in the box mostly so having a blue chrono version on the rubber OR strap will be a nice change! ;)

Straight class.

david newton

hi can you help ive been looking for a watch like that can you tell me where you bourght

regards dave

david newton

the scottish del boy love the watch ive been trying to find 1 is it a replica if so where did you buy it & how much if you dont mind me asking

Del
the scottish del boy love the watch ive been trying to find 1 is it a replica if so where did you buy it & how much if you dont mind me asking

Did you actually read this thread? The reason I ask is because I've stated on two occasions that I bought it from another member here. ;)

If you are looking for one then contact some of our Trusted Dealers and ask if it's available. I'm really not sure if it is or not.

david newton

hi del love the watch iv been trying to get a copy is that a replica if so why did you buy it & if you dont mind telling me how much you paid for it .

regards the boss

spiltyu

Hey mate, you made an excellent purchase! Nice watch, especially on rubber.

daeffy

Yummy! Gratz on the watch. It's a stunner. I'm starting to realize that I might be a Breitling kinda guy.

bbb

sorry to bring such an old thread up, but im looking at getting one of these.

Lots of reading has lead me to believe the rep breitling blue is always a wrong shade, so i guess I'm asking how's the rep blue compare to the gen blue?

greg_r

Lots of reading has lead me to believe the rep breitling blue is always a wrong shade, so i guess I'm asking how's the rep blue compare to the gen blue?

I own a blue SOH rep (actually I have two) and have also had the gen on my wrist. Colour is spot on. FWIW it was the brown/bronze version where the colour was off..

Del

Don't apologise - it's a great thread! ;)

On the blue colour question, I seem to remember some discussion about the colour of the chrono sub-dials in earlier versions but the v3 (pictured above) is bang on imo!

bbb

Must catch the light different because a lot of the gen photos I seem the dial is a really sunburst blue whereas a lot of the rep photos the dual looks purplish.

Del
Must catch the light different because a lot of the gen photos I seem the dial is a really sunburst blue whereas a lot of the rep photos the dual looks purplish.

I don't see any purple in my photos in this thread.

Honestly, if you weren't happy with this watch then you'd need to find a new hobby. This rep is very good. :)

bbb

I was just asking because I want one and doing comparisons off photos on the net isn't the best. Because what I've seen from this is that the gen dial looked much darker. Now that I know the colour is spot on thanks to I guys I will go buy one!

Thanks

ivanap

Great watch!enjoy in good health!