Sign in to follow this  
Lev

Little pic of my small watch collection!

Lev

photo_zps4a2b55d2.jpg

http://i1339.photobu...zps73814006.jpg

Top Row:

Left- Fossil Steel band I got a few years back for my birthday. They do not sell this model and in hindsight I am glad I chose this watch. Looks a bit like a Rolex I suppose!

Right-GC Collection Swiss Made watch. One of the few fashion lines that actually does make their watches in Switzerland with in-house movements. My girlfriend go me this as a "Christmas" (I'm Jewish) present. Looks absolutely fantastic, is very heavy, sapphire crystal, stainless steel, lovely leather band with clasp.

Bottom Row:

Right to Left- Neff Digital Watch, Rotary Chronospeed, Festina Sports Chronograph, Fossil Ansel Dress watch, Unlisted Rubber band non-functional Chrono.

I love all my watches even if they aren't thousand dollar swiss watches. The GC is my most valuable in terms of money and it costs about 400-600 dollars? To me it isn't the money it's the intrinsic and sentimental value. I will never sell any of my watches. Hope you guys like them!

omni

If you are here, then you must be interested in picking up some replicas. That means your small collection will become large quickly. Nice watches by the way.

sconehead

I took the liberty of sorting your pic out...any reps on the horizon?

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate

houndoggie

I like the fossil on the lower left the best.

Lev

Yeah I already introduced myself! I didn't know where to post this, so I figured before I get smashed by Veterans I'd post it here. I do plan on getting some reps, indeed why I am here! I want to get an Omega Seamaster, an Omega Speedmaster, and one or two Breitlings and lastly a Patek Philippe. All in good time. I'm very frugal so I can't go on a spending binge! One at a time.

scorpion

I like the Red Festina - love the large 12 and 6. You will find reps from $35 to $500 so no matter what you will end up with a lot more if you hang around here too long!

jeffw69

Well you are young, taste is an acquired thing.

Bash64

Welcome. A very nice start to your collection.

I had about 6 watches also (5 of them are Fossils) when I stumbled onto this site and now I am sitting somewhere around 20. This place and this hobby are both quite addictive.