Sign in to follow this  
Braycocr

Very long delay with shiping by Timeshops "TD"

Braycocr

Can any body advise about some thing here?, I have a situation with TS, I placed and order with TS, dic. 9th 2012, I paid and next day have the confirmation "invoice" with details of my order and shiping info. as well. Days later I check with Mark and he say one of the watches was no more in stock, he offer an other watch very similar with the differece of color in the sub dials only, I reply yes thats fine go ahead, days later I ask for tracking # and a day after that they send the tracking #, that was Dic. 20th, 2012, 11 days after payment, no big deal, I let couple of days go and check the status with tracking # and shows that the Dic. 21st, 2012, was procesing and thats it; days later checked and no change with the status, more days gone and no change with status ether, so I contact Mark again and he say that is normal because of holly days and new year, ok, well I let more days go and yesterday, Jan. 6th, 2013, I check and there is no change with the status of my order, that meens from Dic. 21st 2012 to Jan. 6th 2013, there is no change with the status of my shiping, I thing something have to be wrong there, I have check with Mark today and he's answer remain the same, be patient, honestly, I am getting tired of this "be patient", when is almost obvious that something have to be wrong in EMS, specialy because there is no change with the tracking status from Dic. 21st to Jan. 7th.

I have talk to USPS, and they say yes, something is not right, and advise to let the sender know and ask Mark to go to EMS and open and investigation.

What you guys thing?

dingle

be patient.

In the meantime, send me your order info via PM and let me see what I can do.