Sign in to follow this  
manfredi1951

Trusted Dealers

manfredi1951

Good morning everyone ! I am a new member and I was looking for an Audemars Piguet: but between your Trusted Dealers it happens:

- BK'S GARAGE is especially Rolex

- ASIACHRONO does not have the item and still is very Expensive...

- JACKSON TEE is especially military general and has very FEW Items

- MARVELLOUS REPLY address marvellousreplica.com DOES NOT exist: what's?

- NARIKAA, email address? It is DOES NOT

- RIVER, IDEM as Narikaa

- SILIX. had the similar item that interests me, I wrote, but they don't have NEVER answered to me...

- TIMES SHOP, don't have the item

- TORO BRAVO, it exists, but really very few Audemars Items

- WATCHINTERNATIONAL, I have tried several email addresses but can NOT be found: what's?

Among other dealers generally recommended:

- PERFECT CLONES, Ioshua responded to my gentle inquiry about my research, but I just was sent to "look again in the forum"!

- THRUSTY TIME, just like Joshua, Andrew said, "look again in the Forum"! ...

In fact, as a new member I thought that among so many offers recommended by RWG I had several opportunities ... But in these conditions, I'm a little disappointed. Thank's Manfredi

Abagnale

hello and welcome

use the search function to find the corresponding e-mails. btw, what ap are you looking for?

cheers

natas

- WATCHINTERNATIONAL, I have tried several email addresses but can NOT be found: what's?

I have no problem contacting WI... every emails will be replied within a day.

I guess the AP u looking at must be very unique or have not been rep. U can't blame the TDs for this.

If u google and found your AP in other sites, then good luck to u. Hopefully they are reputable rep.

At least here, I feel safe. If I have an issue with the TD, I can get the moderator to assist.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, try emailing WI on [email protected]. Had eamil from them yesterday, think they a re very busy aat the moment so just be a little patient.

Regards,

Jan

RichardMiami

Manfredi

Something may need improvement with your approach. All of the dealers you list here have excellent track records with hundreds of members here on the RWG forum.

When you send an email, and you say "never reply" can you please tell us how long you waited? Remember that the dealers are mostly one or two person operations and very busy.

When you click a link that you say "doesn't exist", did you use the link in the TD list?

You must be patient with this hobby and take your time.

Mazz

Like Richard said patiance is a must in this hobby. Also you have to realize that not every watch is repped.

Welcome aboard btw I suggest you do some reading a great place to start is the noob link in my signature. Lots of informative stickies at the top.

Del

As has been said above - tell us which AP you are looking for and perhaps we can guide you in the right direction. ;)

rusky27

I've been in contact with watch international on and off before and throughout new year - seems fine.

Realism

In fact, as a new member I thought that among so many offers recommended by RWG I had several opportunities ... But in these conditions, I'm a little disappointed. Thank's Manfredi

Really????!!!!... a search or looking through the feedback section of the TDs would tell you many of the TDs sell MUCH MORE than their website advertised