Sign in to follow this  
aeschylus

Got the Itch to get this; opinions please. Blacksteel Limited Ed Super Avenger PVD/RU Blk 7750

aeschylus

I keep looking at this and thinking I must have..

WI have quoted $328, but I am sure I read in the live chat last night someone saying to hold off super avengers as a new version of a rep is due..

is this correct?

anyway can I please have your opinions, is it as good as it looks... Perfect Clones go on about how it is the new version...

I do have concerns mostly over that the gen is made from a different material according to the spec

http://www.perfect-c...750-p-6074.html

breitling-blsa01004_1.jpg

Edited by aeschylus

aeschylus

here is a pic of the Gen

BSAB_IMG_1963.jpg

Del

I like it! :clap:

I think they brought this superlumed version out far more recently than the latest "regular" Super Avengers so I think this one is unlikely to be updated anytime soon. I've also heard that a new superlumed Super Avenger is due out soon - that was about 9 months ago......:facepalm: If it does eventually come out, I'm in for a white-faced baton dial. ;)

I had the Skyland Blacksteel for a while - it's a cool, rugged, manly watch. Yes, that's why I sold it.....:lol:

rusky27

Lovely watch My mate has the l.e. super avenger in pvd with date at 5, it's like a hockey puck on my wrists tho heh.

Chavezzito

It is a very nice and big watch, I have the version 1 that I bought used at our neighbours and it is a really cool watch.

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

But to answer your question...I have no idea if a new one is coming out.

razorblade

Its a massive beautiful piece. I'm not sure how accurate is it to the gen, but I had one up until last month. It has a huge presence, but thankfully being pvd it makes it a little understated. I kinda miss it already but I have too many black dial watches, and I probably wanna try the white SA. I hope the rumours are true and that a new version is coming up, but no one knows really.

My advice is that if you like it, then grab one.

Higs

I had a 'normal' SuperAvenger for a while. Lovely looking thing but big.

Only consider one if:

a) you like wearing big watches

b) you don't mind people pointing at it and saying "that's a big watch"

I have and have had watches which are just as big but they don't seem to get pointed nearly as much.

aeschylus

I have a tad over 8inch watch so feel I can pull it off...

I also own a Boschett Harpoon Gen (many peoples watch of 2012) and that thing is a beast, gives you arm ache lol

can someone tell me the lug length please so I can source a strap

harpoon1.jpg

Edited by aeschylus

Higs

24mm