Sign in to follow this  
king91

Ordering From Sillix Prime & watch international

king91

So i am new to this and i accidentally made an order for a panerai replica on sliliz prime yesterday (I was trying to figure out how to order and ened up making an order) Now i didnt enter any of my credit card info or any pay pal info so i dont really know what the process is. How do these transactions work? I Ordered a Breitling from Iparadisiac and i paid with my VIsa, but after reading a bit in the newbie sections i noticed it prob isnt a good idea to use them for my next replica. How does Pay Pal work with the TD's @ silix prime & watch international. I would like to do business with them as they seem to come highly recommended.

Cheers

Zach

houndoggie

you will receive a follow up email to your order. reply the order was in error and move on.

iparadisiac is crap.

natas

For WI, they are currently updating their website so if you like any watch just email them. They will confirm the watch availability and their paypal acct and total amount to transfer. U just have to login to your paypal acct and do the necessary transaction. Update WI after u paid and they will follow up with you after.

So i am new to this and i accidentally made an order for a panerai replica on sliliz prime yesterday (I was trying to figure out how to order and ened up making an order) Now i didnt enter any of my credit card info or any pay pal info so i dont really know what the process is. How do these transactions work? I Ordered a Breitling from Iparadisiac and i paid with my VIsa, but after reading a bit in the newbie sections i noticed it prob isnt a good idea to use them for my next replica. How does Pay Pal work with the TD's @ silix prime & watch international. I would like to do business with them as they seem to come highly recommended.

Cheers

Zach

Edited by natas

brumcall

If you do not have a Pay Pal account you have to pay by Western Union, therefore if you nothing, nothing will happen. You should at the least send Michelle a e-mail telling her of your mistake.

After you have a Pay Pal account, then payment is made easy by logging onto your accountt and sending money to the e-mail account you receive from your TRUSTED REP.

king91

Thanks for all of you help! where do i find the emails for Michelle @ sillix prime? and how can i go about emailing WI aswell?

brumcall

Goto Salix-Prime and click on contacts.

rusky27

Just ordered from watch international wouldn't do PayPal maybe there not using pp anymore? I had to use western union.

king91

thanks Brumcall

zachgoetz

Just trying to get enough posts for the peer to peer sales forum to pop up

_DC_
Just ordered from watch international wouldn't do PayPal maybe there not using pp anymore? I had to use western union.

I just ordered with WI using PayPal today, how strange?!?

DC

Luthier

WI was burned many times, when buyer mentioned "watch" in PP. So, I think, PP is available to repeated customers, not to new ones.

aryajet

Mary mentions to me after ordering my second watch with her that first timers are not offered PP anymore due to scammers. WTF man people are such low lifes. Anyhow she let me paypal my second watch.

And she is one the most helpful people in this business.

msallee

I am having a similar problem with silix-prime. I clicked on the link from the TD site, and although I am a noob and this is my first order I have read the rules thoroughly. I have a paypal account and really would rather use that instead of western union. I received an email from Michelle saying they no longer accept paypal, so I emailed back expressing my preference to use paypal. Can anyone help with this? I absolutely would not put watch or anything else in the memo line, and if I do have a problem I will contact a mediator before going through paypal. I was burned really bad one year at Christmas using a direct money transfer, and do not wish to ever have to do it again. Any advice or direction welcome. Thanks!

1littlegreen

Some TDs have been burned with first time customers using PP. Until they get to know you or you have repeat orders with them, they will ask for WU as a payment method. The TDs are not out to scam us. If that were true, they would not be trusted on this forum.

I only use WU and have never had any issue personally with the TDs, including Mary/Rochest and Michelle. Both are great dealers and have great reputations here.

Kev

msallee

Thanks Kev, I guess I will give Western Union a go and earn their trust. Appreciate the info!