Sign in to follow this  
Chemgod

Greetings after a long absence

Chemgod

Hello all, I used to be on the board years ago, but had pretty much stopped collecting reps after I kind of got out of control with them. It;s nice to be back. The last time I was on here the board was putting together a RWG watch to sell to members so like I said it's been about 6 or 7 years.

-Mike

Balad1

Welcome back Mike, it's good to have you rejoin us.

Ted

houndoggie

Hello all, I used to be on the board years ago, but had pretty much stopped collecting reps after I kind of got out of control with them. It;s nice to be back. The last time I was on here the board was putting together a RWG watch to sell to members so like I said it's been about 6 or 7 years.

-Mike

uncanny!

Luthier

Well... same here right now... we're putting together new RWG watch to sell to members. So, like you never left, mate.

:D

onionbag

Hello and welcome back. :)

Crusader

What is your recipe for success? How did you stopped buying reps? What is your secret?

I think your answer would help to save many lifes here :lol:

oscarmadfish

welcome home Mike

Chemgod

What is your recipe for success? How did you stopped buying reps? What is your secret?

I think your answer would help to save many lifes here :lol:

I also collect sports cards and memorabilia, so the money was flowing out of my account to watches and cards. I just kind of ran out of money. Now I make my own cards, but still can't make watches so I'm back.

Most of my reps are between 6-10 years old. I really just wanted to see what has changed out there. I am actually getting ready to buy from Jacksontse's website. I really like the homage watches he does and it's right in my price range.

Mazz

Welcome back mate

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site again.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

I hope your cure of watch addiction for the past 6 or 7 years was not being locked away in jail..I cant think of any other cure apart from maybe being castaway on an island!

dalboy

Mike !!

What can i say..didn't you learn your lesson the first time round.. :giggle: ...your gonna start again..

Nice to have you back..

Welcome mate

Dal..