Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

Patek Nautilus A4813 from WI

_DC_

Just pulled the trigger on this watch from Mary and Rochest, these are their QC photos, can't wait till she arrives!

I opted not to go for the SW200 as I can't really justify it at the moment or afford it, but wanting a Nautilus rep keeps me up and night so this smaller purchase helps to cure what ails me:)

DC

65160E46-F6B8-4699-8443-70B01DFFEB76-2128-0000025360849189.jpg

D7B1928B-150F-4295-BF75-54115E97D599-2128-00000253631C826C.jpg

01933DF8-3DD9-4395-BAE4-4EA047D6B791-2128-000002535FDB13A6.jpg

62DF3DA5-7851-4F1F-9531-A8997C780BB0-2128-00000253646B4490.jpg

Prancuzas

It's a nice piece, but nowhere to compare to the SW200 version ;)

_DC_
It's a nice piece, but nowhere to compare to the SW200 version ;)

No I know, but I'm ok with that, none of my reps are the best or most accurate reps, but I enjoy them all the same. Maybe one day I'll treat myself to one special rep, or even a gen, but my pay cheque doesn't stretch that far at the moment!

DC

Abagnale

nice pp nautilus, enjoy it mate.

cheers

sgtguk

How much are these worth DC, if you dont mind me asking? I love the look of them but not sure if it would be a keeper for me so a 4813 version might be worth a try..

Prancuzas

It's 150-170usd. But the bracelet is out of this price league, believe me.

Member X

How much are these worth DC, if you dont mind me asking? I love the look of them but not sure if it would be a keeper for me so a 4813 version might be worth a try..

I would put money on you wanting the SW200 once you have this one ;)

They somehow seem so 'right' on the wrist!

i've got one of these two and it was a great buy. The only thing I would say to be careful of is that I've found the date change mechanism to be temperamental, so I would keep it wound on a winder if you have one and won't wear it that often, or perhaps just set the time but leave the date when you do wear it.

YMMV, of course :)

_DC_

They somehow seem so 'right' on the wrist!

i've got one of these two and it was a great buy. The only thing I would say to be careful of is that I've found the date change mechanism to be temperamental, so I would keep it wound on a winder if you have one and won't wear it that often, or perhaps just set the time but leave the date when you do wear it.

YMMV, of course :)

Ive heard a lot of people say the same, I'm sure an SW200 will happen at some point but for now the price tag is too high. I won't wear it regularly enough, and although I know it is a lot closer to the gen that doesn't make it any more a real Patek! All the same, I'm bound to want a display caseback version in time and wouldn't get a display caseback unless the movement was worth looking at so that will have to be SW200. Really not happy about the straight rotors though, that put me off too, I'd have to have one with correct style rotor or I'm not parting with $400!

DC

_DC_
It's 150-170usd. But the bracelet is out of this price league, believe me.

Spot on with the price, at that price you know it's not going to feel like a gen, but then I've never held a gen patek so I'm sure I can fool myself if no one else, lol!

DC

sgtguk

Your probably right M ! It's the trap I normally fall into and end up losing money on the first one I buy, thanks for the heads up on these beaut looking pieces ! Again thanks Dc for sharing and adding another piece to my wishlist this year !