Sign in to follow this  
fellowsis

where to purchase replica wallets?

fellowsis

Good afternoon all!

So I'm bein pestered by the missus to get myself a new wallet (mine's on its way out) but need something a little more substantial than a 3 quid primark special (for non UK members, primark is acheap, not great quality shop).

So I've been told to start looking for an LV wallet and whilst I'm at it, a bag for her.

I know this is may seem stupid seeing as this is a watch forum, but have seen a couple of dealers selling a few leather products.

Has anybody ordered leather goods from our TD's? Hows the quality? And what price would I be looking at?

Thanks all,

Alex

enshadow3dch1ld

Mary knows best

jeffw69

I would send a pic of what you want to Mary at Watch International and see if she can get it for you.

greg_r

Guy, Mary is cutting back on the searching for items for now (see the post in their subforum).

Give Toro a try.

jeffw69

Oh yes, forgot about that G.

onionbag

Primark is not a great quality shop? How very dare you? Sir.

Primarni....as it's known here is the go-to boutique for the young beau about town..............just ask Del.

:rofl:

fellowsis

Haha believe me onion, I'm always in there haha. Could jst do with a half decent wallet for a change! Yep, its primarni here too lol

benpip

I just received a Hermes belt from Mary @ wi it's superb strongly recommend using wi when there back from updating website just pm them with pictures of what you want

Aarjay

I just ordered a LV KeepAll 55 from Toro, the pics look amazing, lets see what the quality is. Try Toro he can get stuff.