Sign in to follow this  
diverman

Pam 386 Arrives!

MadeOfCheese

As much as the next.......umm......man.

this member umm.man is member here. yes?

This has taken an interesting (confessional) turn :popcorn:

Crespo

Is this the thread where noobs pop in and cause shit? Or am I in the wrong place

Edited by Crespo

diverman

You can see a sandwich in there. 2dj8hvd.jpg

Luthier

It looks more brown in the flesh, especially the dial.

can you get a conclusive picture of the sandwichness of the dial?

case not too purple?

+1.

Close up, please.

tubbypants

Greasy spoon equals cafe. They will teach you about sausage sandwich there or maybe moustaches.

you like moustache. yes?

I like

houndoggie

...and the sock puppets have awakened

friedsod

Is this the thread where noobs pop in and cause shit? Or am I in the wrong place

pop in. yes? you can cause me to shit. yes?

houndoggie

You can see a sandwich in there. 2dj8hvd.jpg

I can, but I knew.

how is the crystal AR?

Lord Flashheart

Once more I find myself somewhat confused. As many of you know, I tend not to pay much interest into watches themselves so it may be that I haven't grasped the crux of the matter. As I understand it, the OP has received a rather magnificent Panerai replica whilst Luthier attempted to show off what has turned out to be a POS and once again made a buffoon of himself, is that a correct précis of the previous 5 pages?

tubbypants

you like purple things?

friedsod

you like purple things?

deep purple. yes?

MadeOfCheese

Once more I find myself somewhat confused. As many of you know, I tend not to pay much interest into watches themselves so it may be that I haven't grasped the crux of the matter. As I understand it, the OP has received a rather magnificent Panerai replica whilst Luthier attempted to show off what has turned out to be a POS and once again made a buffoon of himself, is that a correct précis of the previous 5 pages?

I *actually* did this: :lmao2:

tubbypants

you like purple things?

deep purple. yes?

deep purple rock band?

trailboss99

M'lud! Marvelous to see you sir, you have been sorely missed.

I trust all is well at Flashheart Manor?

Realism

Conclusion?

Lord Flashheart
M'lud! Marvelous to see you sir, you have been sorely missed. I trust all is well at Flashheart Manor?

Greetings to you my fine sheep-worrying friend, I trust you are in some small corner of your dusty country that hasn't burst into flames?

Life at the Manor is much the same as usual now that I have returned from my festive break with he who must not be named. There have been some changes in my absence, Her Ladyship seems to have made a complete recovery from the inner ear infection that prevented her from flying to the Caribbean with us, and during my holiday she seems to have been very proactive in hiring new members of staff, seemingly all males in their late teens. I can only imagine she is hoping to start some sort of apprenticeship scheme.

diverman

2m4cg2a.jpg

Backside.....A few answers, really has very little purple-ish hue, I would have hated it if it did. A better sapphire AR would have put her over the edge as a 10, but a little too much glare puts her at a 9 for me. After 24 hours timing very well.

MadeOfCheese

2m4cg2a.jpg

See? A sandwich dial! Clear as day!

:lol:

thedoccwc

Conclusion?

Conclusion is that this is a fine forum, chock full of mirth and merriment, and a hefty dose of hyperbole and hilarity.

Threads like this would've been shut down elsewhere, y'know. I say bravo to all concerned.

All I can see in this thread is a load of sandwiches - so we need to go in search of bacon and eggs now.

diverman

I agree, sandwiches all around for everyone!

Abagnale

Mmmmm - sausage sandwich....

hot dog dial then?

cheers

trailboss99
M'lud! Marvelous to see you sir, you have been sorely missed. I trust all is well at Flashheart Manor?

Greetings to you my fine sheep-worrying friend, I trust you are in some small corner of your dusty country that hasn't burst into flames?

Life at the Manor is much the same as usual now that I have returned from my festive break with he who must not be named. There have been some changes in my absence, Her Ladyship seems to have made a complete recovery from the inner ear infection that prevented her from flying to the Caribbean with us, and during my holiday she seems to have been very proactive in hiring new members of staff, seemingly all males in their late teens. I can only imagine she is hoping to start some sort of apprenticeship scheme.

Excellent news sir, I am pleased your Christmas went so well. Regrettably both one's location as well as one's obligations ensured that said conflagrations have not passed by unnoticed here but such is life Your Lordship.

I am also pleased to hear that Her Ladyship has found a new hobby, how kind of her to be of assistance to all those strapping young examples of British youth. I am assuming many of them found previous employment as either pool or cabana attendants?

fe22ari

I really must say, I searched for which 386 to buy and had to read through pages of you lot fucking about. Now back to your seats; you are all in detention.