Sign in to follow this  
diverman

Pam 386 Arrives!

MadeOfCheese

Guys, are you blind or what??? Where do you see sandwich on this photo???

Errr, on the dial...

Seriously, check out the shadows on the indices.

Edit: Check out the image on the puretime website, it's clearer. Shadow extends further into 4 index, ergo it's deeper:

Mate, shadows on sandwich dial ALWAYS inside marker, not outside. Look at MY pic. You clearly see sandwich. On his picture I see paint, applied on dial. Hense, shadows are around marker. Why OP still didn't post his pics? We'll clearly see.

Mate, look at the video on the TrustyTime website. Here's the link:

http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_49&products_id=9525

Are you STILL gonna tell me it's a sausage dial?Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

acharria

Ok... 24 hours later...

2 conclusions..

1. Andrew sucks!!!

2. OP watch sucks!!! hence no pictures... (only tagged pictures accepted at this point of the game)

aryajet

Don't mean to throw a noob wrench in the gears but..... Can someone explain this whole sausage sandwich thing

Edited by aryajet

sconehead

Amit
Don't mean to throw a noob wrench in the gears but..... Can someone explain this whole sausage sandwich thing

Get yourself to a greasy spoon.

Luthier

Errr, on the dial...

Edit: Check out the image on the puretime website, it's clearer. Shadow extends further into 4 index, ergo it's deeper:

Mate, shadows on sandwich dial ALWAYS inside marker, not outside. Look at MY pic. You clearly see sandwich. On his picture I see paint, applied on dial. Hense, shadows are around marker. Why OP still didn't post his pics? We'll clearly see.

http://www.ttw168.co...roducts_id=9525

Mate, you showing the link to Trusty Time, but pics are from Puretime!!! On Trusty - no need even video, picture shows clearly, that it's a sandwich!

aryajet

And the worthlessness of this thread continues. I didn't ask about your naughty bits bucko no need for greasy spoons. What you enjoy in your private time is your own business. Thanks!

MadeOfCheese

Errr, on the dial...

http://www.ttw168.co...roducts_id=9525

Mate, you showing the link to Trusty Time, but pics are from Puretime!!! On Trusty - no need even video, picture shows clearly, that it's a sandwich!

Right, and OP said he got it from Andrew at TrustyTime.

Realism

And the worthlessness of this thread continues. I didn't ask about your naughty bits bucko no need for greasy spoons. What you enjoy in your private time is your own business. Thanks!

whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa chill out... this is not the Flame Free Zone :fuelfire:

Amit

Greasy spoon equals cafe. They will teach you about sausage sandwich there or maybe moustaches.

aryajet

Yes that is very apparent in this thread .... (cool emoticon thing)

aryajet
Greasy spoon equals cafe. They will teach you about sausage sandwich there or maybe moustaches.

Man I can't control myself you are so funny man. Such a creative answer. Wit I can appreciate specially in such abundance. Could be Mensa material.

sconehead

Sandwich dial has the lume applied on a lower plate covered by a top plate with the numbers/indices cut out...sausage dial has the lume applied in a raised manner on the dial surface itself... :)

Edit: @Amit...Onze once asked me to be the filling in a man sandwich...it's true...

While I was flattered, I had to decline as I don't role that way...

aryajet

Thank you kindly mate!

Amit

Man I can't control myself you are so funny man. Such a creative answer. Wit I can appreciate specially in such abundance. Could be Mensa material.

I'm kinda upset now.

Realism

I'm kinda upset now.

File the HFR 5up?

sconehead

I'm kinda upset now.

File the HFR 5up?

...contact Onze for a hug?

Amit

I'm kinda upset now.

File the HFR 5up?

...contact Onze for a hug?

No he likes to give hugs from behind.

diverman

1603lvt.jpg2m46k60.jpg2lxe7t0.jpg

Here some quick and dirty, tough to photograph. Yes its a sandwich!

houndoggie

Very pretty. Nice one!

diverman

It looks more brown in the flesh, especially the dial.

houndoggie

It looks more brown in the flesh, especially the dial.

can you get a conclusive picture of the sandwichness of the dial?

case not too purple?

friedsod

you like moustache. yes?

Amit

As much as the next.......umm......man.

friedsod

As much as the next.......umm......man.

this member umm.man is member here. yes?