Sign in to follow this  
fana05

Patek Nautilus SW200 Pictures

Pringles

Great watch!!

_DC_

Bought this beautiful timepiece from SmoothyWoothy last week. I plan on replacing the cheap leather strap with a custom strap down the road. I was thinking of something unusual like shark skin or ray or even something rather unusual for a Nautilus like a hornback strap. Not a fan of the black croc here.

I used to own the blue dial version on bracelet but ended up selling it last fall. Couldn't help but snag this one up. It's the gray dial version but has an almost brownish hue to it.

_MG_0219.JPG

_MG_0221.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

How much did you pay?

And who did you buy this wathc from?

If you read the post he says who he bought it from! But this watch now lives in my collection:)

Since these pictures were taken I've added a genuine Patek Philippe Aligator strap. It's a real beauty! Here she is on the wrist:

null_zps734a6812.jpg

DC

Very nice mate.

Where did you get the genuine Patek Philippe Aligator strap from, and how pricey was it :drool:

I bought it from a fellow member, cost me a few hundred dollars which is great value since thy cost about $500 from OEM dealers!

DC

964boy

Bought this beautiful timepiece from SmoothyWoothy last week. I plan on replacing the cheap leather strap with a custom strap down the road. I was thinking of something unusual like shark skin or ray or even something rather unusual for a Nautilus like a hornback strap. Not a fan of the black croc here.

I used to own the blue dial version on bracelet but ended up selling it last fall. Couldn't help but snag this one up. It's the gray dial version but has an almost brownish hue to it.

_MG_0219.JPG

_MG_0221.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

How much did you pay?

And who did you buy this wathc from?

If you read the post he says who he bought it from! But this watch now lives in my collection:)

Since these pictures were taken I've added a genuine Patek Philippe Aligator strap. It's a real beauty! Here she is on the wrist:

null_zps734a6812.jpg

DC

Very nice mate.

Where did you get the genuine Patek Philippe Aligator strap from, and how pricey was it :drool:

I bought it from a fellow member, cost me a few hundred dollars which is great value since thy cost about $500 from OEM dealers!

DC

Cheers

Looks stunning and a very expensive obsession you have there :giggle:

Pseudonym

I blame DC for my very sudden and strong interest in PP... Always had a stronger urged for other brands. No longer.

I'll be citing you int divorce DC :lol:

FuzzyCoyote
I blame DC for my very sudden and strong interest in PP... Always had a stronger urged for other brands. No longer.

I'll be citing you int divorce DC :lol:

Well DC has only 50% of my blame.... You hold the other 50% haha. After starting talking on his thread about the nautilus Chrono I can't stop looking at them....

Oh and DC.... Once my first Patek is bought and delivered, il be another one posting a pic of PP with tattoos... :D