Sign in to follow this  
fana05

Patek Nautilus SW200 Pictures

fana05

Bought this beautiful timepiece from SmoothyWoothy last week. I plan on replacing the cheap leather strap with a custom strap down the road. I was thinking of something unusual like shark skin or ray or even something rather unusual for a Nautilus like a hornback strap. Not a fan of the black croc here.

I used to own the blue dial version on bracelet but ended up selling it last fall. Couldn't help but snag this one up. It's the gray dial version but has an almost brownish hue to it.

_MG_0219.JPG

_MG_0221.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

Edited by fana05

Abagnale

Edited by amperes

popov007

very classy! Curious to see how it will look like on a shark skin strap...

Miracle

love this watch if only they would sort out the marking on the rotor out

sgtguk

Awesome piece, I think a Black Shark strap would look great on it !

fana05

Thanks you, Steve! Yeah black or a darkish grey that may be a bit more universal. I just rubbed the strap down with some colorless shoe polish and it made a huge difference. Will have to do with it for the time being. In the meantime, I'm going to hit up our trusted strap makers

_DC_

I'm so jealous, this was the exact watch I'm after, I'm jealous to the point where I'd pay you more than you paid for it to take it off your hands, let me know if you fancy making a quick buck :)

DC

TyLoper

Grey shark skin, all in

HeavyKrush

Really want to see one of these up close. That dial looks awesome.

fana05

My new 'white gold' black dial version :D

IMG_0861.JPG

_MG_0848.JPG

Steve4eld

Serge is the man for sharkskin...You have good taste.

_DC_

IMG_0861.JPG

_MG_0848.JPG

Niiiiiiice, where you pick this little beauty up from mate?! The grey dial on leather strap is still going strong, thinking of getting a new strap for it myself!!

DC

fana05

picked this one up on repgeek about two months back. Had it shipped to the East Coast first and then to pickledbeetroot in the UK who transshipped it on for me. Definitely overpaid haha.. oh well. Then to add insult to injury during the weeks waiting on this beauty, two or three Nautilus' with the patek-style rotor popped up.. all of which were EU sales that ended up selling for what I shelled out.

You should definitely put new shoes on yours!! Can't wait to see pictures

aksingh

Edited by aksingh

andrey13

Hello,

how much did you pay for this replica of PP Nautilus?

lfovco

Those are really great. I got my today, blue face SS bracelet. Totally in love with that design.

blackmaster

this is beautiful...

andrey13

Bought this beautiful timepiece from SmoothyWoothy last week. I plan on replacing the cheap leather strap with a custom strap down the road. I was thinking of something unusual like shark skin or ray or even something rather unusual for a Nautilus like a hornback strap. Not a fan of the black croc here.

I used to own the blue dial version on bracelet but ended up selling it last fall. Couldn't help but snag this one up. It's the gray dial version but has an almost brownish hue to it.

_MG_0219.JPG

_MG_0221.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

How much did you pay?

And who did you buy this wathc from?

_DC_

_MG_0219.JPG

_MG_0221.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

How much did you pay?

If you read the post he says who he bought it from! But this watch now lives in my collection:)

Since these pictures were taken I've added a genuine Patek Philippe Aligator strap. It's a real beauty! Here she is on the wrist:

null_zps734a6812.jpg

DC

jgoorn

Very nice, but I think the date is a little too far to the right. There should be a little bit on dial at the very edge. Not just a cut out.

_DC_
Very nice, but I think the date is a little too far to the right. There should be a little bit on dial at the very edge. Not just a cut out.

These pictures are misleading, the date window is as the gen, it doesn't go right to the edge, it just looks like it does in these pics, but I've now owned 3 of these so pretty familiar lol!

DC

andrey13

IMG_0861.JPG

_MG_0848.JPG

Which trader made this watch?

Kleen™

Pateks and tats. What a luv'ly juxtaposition. Seriously.

_DC_
Pateks and tats. What a luv'ly juxtaposition. Seriously.

Yeah it just kinda works, of course I don't really have much choice as I love Pateks and have tattoos, so what's a guy to do?

It still upsets me that I no longer own this watch, it was a moment of madness when I sold it to buy my AP 15400. I love the AP and I do wear it more than I wore the Patek, but I miss the gen strap!!

DC

964boy

_MG_0219.JPG

_MG_0221.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

How much did you pay?

If you read the post he says who he bought it from! But this watch now lives in my collection:)

Since these pictures were taken I've added a genuine Patek Philippe Aligator strap. It's a real beauty! Here she is on the wrist:

null_zps734a6812.jpg

DC

Very nice mate.

Where did you get the genuine Patek Philippe Aligator strap from, and how pricey was it :drool: