Sign in to follow this  
henrysiek

New Member from Australia

henrysiek

Hello All,

I am a new member from Australia. I have a few replicas that I've picked up on my travels probably the best was from a carpark in Milan, Italy where a gentlemen pulled a handfull of watches out and assured me they were all real and I should pay 5000 Euro for it. I talked him down to 20 Euro and its never failed me yet.

Id like to thank you all for the great posts and advice here really opens ones eyes to where to shop from and what to look out for.

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask and if its not feel free to flame but point me in the right direction. I have looked through your recommended sellers and have placed an order with Timeshops.net. Does anyone have experience with this crew? I payed with my mastercard which was not approved the first time due to wrong billing address. I spoke with the support who seemed very stern on me using Western Union, I told him I wanted to pay with my credit card and placed another order with them which was approved. Now I havent heard anything.

Bring on the fire!!! :blowup:

Balad1

Welcome and Aloha from Hawaii

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!!

Electron17

Hello and welcome from South Africa, hope you find some good watches to buy. I have not bought anything from Timesshop so can not comment. They are trusted dealers here so all should be OK. Once you have paid they then source your watch and you should get QC pics before they send to you. I have used Moneygram and WU to pay for watches without any problems.

Regards,

Jan

p0intblanc

Hello from Melbourne!

WU can be an option. Some TDs offer a general discount on this method making the overall price lower if you intend to but a couple of watches all at once.

Only do this with a reputable dealer though. Recommend MR for this.

henrysiek

Thank you all and good to be here.

Mystery Shopper

Welcome fellow Aussie. I haven't bought from Timeshops but read their feedback section to see what their service is like.

jeffw69

Welcome from the USA.

PAB
welcome_zps293c12ce.gif