Sign in to follow this  
king91

WI QC pics timeline?

king91

Hey guys just made my first order through a TD and i am jacked about geting my new TAG. Just wondered how long it should take to get some QC pics from watchinternational? If any of you have dealt with this TD before could you give me a ball park on how many days? i made the order on January 10th.

So far i have been very happy with the service Mary and ROchest answered all of my questions and were very hepfull.

Cheers,

Z

toehh

I believe they closed done for a while to work on their website. Look at their section

king91

I believe they closed done for a while to work on their website. Look at their section

I have already paid for the watch and rochest said he ordered it on the 12th. They have stopped acceepting new orders until feb26th

LightGeek

They are taking care of existing orders but not new ones. You'll get your QC and as usual "patience you must have". :)

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this post.

king91

Thanks LightGeeki geuss I am a bit anxious.

TAGster

It depends on the availability of the watch.

Once you send the money, they need to order the watch because WI do not keep stock. Now, Rochest already told you on the 12th he ordered, but sometimes it takes a couple of days from him ordering the watch to actually get it, and from there typically takes a couple of days to get the QC pics., but that is under normal working circumstances, if you take into account they are not working full time on the orders, it might take a little longer for you to receive the photos.

Be patient, that is the name of this game. I completely understand you, because It think we all had been on the same situation when started on this rep game ;)

Cheers mate!

Edited by TAGster

J.Eric

i ordered an AP Diver v3.5 and a Deepsea challenge from them on 14.

Already got QC pics but no shipping info.

Patience is a must with this hobby.

vonGluberschmidt

usually 2-5 days from when they actually get the payment in their hands...

so you send today... they withdraw today, but it hits their account in a day or two.

THEN, start the clock for your 2-5 days for QC.

what'd ya buy????

:)

Jodice112

I haven't recieved QC pictures yet from my order on Jan. 8th so I emailed Rochest and he told me that the first watch he got wasn't good. Good to know he's looking for the best watch for me.

jeffw69
I haven't recieved QC pictures yet from my order on Jan. 8th so I emailed Rochest and he told me that the first watch he got wasn't good. Good to know he's looking for the best watch for me.

Yes, they do that, which I think is great.

NCRich

I ordered the 15th, QC pics the 16th, shipped the 17th. Pretty quick.

Mark9117

Hey guys just made my first order through a TD and i am jacked about geting my new TAG. Just wondered how long it should take to get some QC pics from watchinternational? If any of you have dealt with this TD before could you give me a ball park on how many days? i made the order on January 10th.

So far i have been very happy with the service Mary and ROchest answered all of my questions and were very hepfull.

Mary and Rochest are great.

In my experiences, you will wait about 24 hours longer than you can possibly stand it.

I purchased a pair of watches on 12/26/12 and two more on 12/28/12. They mixed and matched them and I just got my first order yesterday, 1/16/13.

I'm in Southwestern CONUS. Your mileage may vary.

Mark

Prancuzas

paid on Jan4 for WI. got bad QC firstly (wrong dail) even though clearly stated of what i want. and fo today no QC pics yet. i would choose other dealer if i wanted QC procedure to be fast, althought needed the watch that WI has as special.

Sent from Calculator using CrashTalk6

king91

usually 2-5 days from when they actually get the payment in their hands...

so you send today... they withdraw today, but it hits their account in a day or two.

THEN, start the clock for your 2-5 days for QC.

what'd ya buy????

:)

I got a tag grand carrera calibre 17, i just wanted to order a inexpensive watch to start out and see how it all goes. so far so good.

Yes, they do that, which I think is great.

it is always cool to see they put the costomer first!

jeffrx

A few days to a week in most cases for me. They are totally reliable no matter how long it takes.

LightGeek

Ah, I'm sorry. They're busy sending out my watches :)

Still though, they may have their faults but in the end, they are certainly the lesser of all evils!

jphung71

7 days for me. they a little busy at this time of the year.