Sign in to follow this  
BaarBaar

Noob says Hi

BaarBaar

Hi, I'm new here, and would like to understand a bit better the Replica world, which I have discovered in my recent trip to Thailand... seeing so many beautiful watches was very attractive to say the least, and I might be hooked... time will tell.

I am looking for information on safe and quality purchases,

TyLoper

WELLL HELLLLOOOOOO!

black263

Hi, I'm new here, and would like to understand a bit better the Replica world, which I have discovered in my recent trip to Thailand... seeing so many beautiful watches was very attractive to say the least, and I might be hooked... time will tell.

I am looking for information on safe and quality purchases,

A warm welcome. Come back in a month and explain the "might be" bit. By then you'll be eating, sleeping and dreaming watches.

Wriggles

Welcome.

Trusted Dealers list is here http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

You won't go wrong with any of them, so pic a watch you like then check them out

Enjoy

jeffw69

Welcome, click the link in my signature for some good reading.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

PAB
welcome_zps293c12ce.gif

vvilly69

Welcome to the forum old chap, have fun and read lots and be patient :thumbsup:

BaarBaar

Thanks for the warm welcome, I have already read a lot on the website, and still need to read more, but it looks promising...

and yes, i will need to have myself checked in if I buy all the dreams I have been seeing on the web recently...

black263

You're getting the warm welcome because you are approaching this the right way. You've said hello, and now reading all about the watches, and the dealers. Then when you are ready, choose your dealer and your watch (I recommend that order) and have lots of patience. You won't get ripped off by any of our TDs, that's why they are trusted. Very occasionally something can go wrong with the deal, as no-one is perfect. If it does go wrong, first go to the dealer for assistance, then if that doesn't work, go to one of our mods. That route leads to salvation. Any other leads to misery and woe. And it is this relationship that our great and good have with the dealers that makes this site so special. You've found the nirvana of rep sites. Congratulations.

As an aside, with the Chinese New Year approaching, you have to accept that Feb is pretty well no-go for communication.

thealphabeta

You'll learn loads here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

roverman318

Welcome. I am new to forum too.