Sign in to follow this  
rajones52

mlwatches.com???

rajones52

Has anyone successfully bought a watch from "mlwatches.com"? I am still trying to find aq decent rep Ball watch, but have already been ripped off once by "Replica Extreme", and don't want that to happen again. I should have done this before that bad experience. mlwatches has what appears to be an expensive site, but they may just be very successful scammers. Anyone know anything about them?

jeffw69

Scammers, using pics of gen watches.

Use trusted dealers here.

DannyBoy818

Please read the noob section. Never heard of that site. What ever watch you like just send a pic to one of the trusted dealers we have on here. Im sure they are able to get it for you. If you are afraid of getting scammed again why don't you stick with the dealers we have on here... Then at least you know you are buying with confidence.

Mazz

Stick with the trusted dealers if its repped they can get it.

red2650

tried to deal with mlwatches before I joined this forum. Glad I paid them with paypal. they got my money back promply! I would like to find a good Ball rep still! I think mlwatch is pure scam, will not answer e-mails/ The good rep. guys will have telephone #'s as well as send you e-mails to keep you up to date. A good one for me is

goatlovers.com

Edited by RichardMiami
sigh - another scam url

g.man

Goatlovers you say?

payment sent

g.man

zero_deficit

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=52256

Basically any of our TRUSTED dealers can get you a rep you want. If they can't, it either doesn't exist, or its repped so badly that it's not worth selling

trailboss99

tried to deal with mlwatches before I joined this forum. Glad I paid them with paypal. they got my money back promply! I would like to find a good Ball rep still! I think mlwatch is pure scam, will not answer e-mails/ The good rep. guys will have telephone #'s as well as send you e-mails to keep you up to date. A good one for me is

goatlovers.com

:Thinking: I smell something . . . It's um . . . . . . ah . . . . . . I KNOW! Shill!

403510_450486364988142_636474531_n.jpg

OP: there are no decent Ball reps mate, Ball use Tritium Gas Tube illumination and you can't rep that as it requires an import licence to import a lot of places inc the US. Save your bucks and buy the gen, you can pick one up for a very reasonable price either grey market or second hand.

jeffw69

no rep balls out there? :mrballs: :(

:rofl: