Sign in to follow this  
Leigh072

Tag Carrera Calibre 36 & 16 purchased from TrustyTime

Leigh072

After 5 weeks of researching and trying to find a trusted site to purchase replica watches from I finally decided to purchased 2 Tag watches from Andrew at www.ttw168.com/ because of the good reports I had been hearing about this site and especially the helpful service you get from Andrew. I'm glad to say all reports were true. Andrew was a great help and the quality of the watches are exceptional. My friend who has original Tag watches himself could not believe how good they were and found it very difficult to see any differences between the original and the replica. Well to be honest we couldn't find any. Trust me when I say this, the watches look better in person than what they do on the website. Look forward to more purchases with TrustyTime in the near future!!

Realism

How much is Andrew paying you?

Leigh072

Ha Ha

I wish he was. Seriously I'm just being honest. The watches are pretty impressive considering what you use to get 4 or 5 years ago. The quality just keeps getting better and better. Check it out for yourself.

Sparkal

So where are the pics then chook?

is the quality better than the ones i purchased two years ago? I suppose these are A+++ and not the A+ I have?

Leigh072

Not being a computer whiz. How do I put pics on?

Where you getting your A+++ watches from. Would like to look at the website.