Sign in to follow this  
deja123

Cool Asso-Strap on Ebay

sgtguk

Got mine today :thumbsup: 2 days after payment, and they tried to deliver it yesterday now that is bloody fast shipping to Oz :clap: Looks really good quality strap, couple drops of oil and it's fantastic, all for cheap $ 40 shipped ! Thanks for the heads up deja :thumbsup2:

RichardMiami

Pics of mine. It matches up with my Fu Pam perfectly.

CameraZOOM-20130130210833186.jpg

CameraZOOM-20130130210817676.jpg

digger2

I got two on offer 17 and 19 pounds 3 days to Sweden with Fedex, very satisfied.

Higs

I grabbed one at £22....

I got two on offer 17 and 19 pounds 3 days to Sweden with Fedex, very satisfied.

The guy clearly doesn't like me.

On two different listings he rejected offers from me up to and including £24. I finally got an offer accepted at £25.01

digger2

I grabbed one at £22....

On two different listings he rejected offers from me up to and including £24. I finally got an offer accepted at £25.01

It was offers from the seller on items I had made bids on so if you use another name and enter some bids you might get offers on 17 pounds

RichardMiami

I grabbed one at £22....

If I were you, I would take it personally and be highly offended............

or not.

;)

Higs

It arrived today.....

It is what I'd expect an Asso to be - soft and smooth and with a 'nap' so the leather is quite dark but as it bends it opens up and lightens. It marks quite easily but marks disappear when rubbed. The deployment is nice and crisp, fastens well.

The only criticism is that it's quite short. It's a standard length for a Pam strap, I think (115/75mm) but if you're wrist is any bigger than mine (19cm) it will be too short depending on how you like your straps to wear. I don't really need the second keeper and may remove it.

Here are a few rough and ready pics in poor light....

P1040583.JPG

P1040584.JPG

P1040585.JPG

P1040586.JPG

P1040587.JPG

P1040588.JPG

P1040589.JPG