Sign in to follow this  
KrakDrazh

Just in: PP Nautilus (blue)

KrakDrazh

So after an eternity of waiting, the package arrives! On my way out I checked cked the mailbox and there it was! Un boxing film will come as soon as I figure out how to post it (please advice).

First picture:

u8e8urup.jpg

Bought from m2m, review will come as soon as I'm done with the errands and meetings. But I'm happy! :wub:

mostling
Un boxing film will come as soon as I figure out how to post it (please advice).

Youtube?

Luthier

Unboxing isn't the most interesting part, you can skip it.

jeffw69

Wo did you get it from?

_DC_

From the looks of the date window this is SW200 version right?! I have one on the way with leather strap and grey dial, can't wait! Can we see more photos?! I'd love to see that vid, I love the unboxing :)

DC

Luthier

USPS is your homepage?

:D

Crusader

I'd love to see that vid, I love the unboxing :)

DC

+1

I would also love to see the video, never saw someone do a Patek Philippe unboxing. People who buy gens usually don't care for stuff like that :lol:

_DC_

I'd love to see that vid, I love the unboxing :)

DC

+1

I would also love to see the video, never saw someone do a Patek Philippe unboxing. People who buy gens usually don't care for stuff like that :lol:

If you wanna see a Patek unboxing type in "Patek Nautilus un boxing

" into YouTube, there's a great one on there, it's what made me want to get a Nautilus haha!

DC

KrakDrazh
yjepy6yr.jpg

Abagnale

Edited by amperes

Member X

Love it, I will upgrade my A4813 version from WI to a swiss version when I get the money!

_DC_

Let's see her from the back ;)

DC

KrakDrazh
ezupeta9.jpg9y6ure5e.jpg3ery8ara.jpgnazevy2u.jpg

_DC_

Sexy, can't wait for mine to arrive, I'm gonna spend all day looking at the back making the rotor go round and round, haha! Some crazy colours going on in that pic, must be the lighting but the bracelet looks like its part gold, mental!!

DC

KrakDrazh
Sexy, can't wait for mine to arrive, I'm gonna spend all day looking at the back making the rotor go round and round, haha! Some crazy colours going on in that pic, must be the lighting but the bracelet looks like its part gold, mental!!

DC

Only gold parts in the movement, not on the outside of the watch. Is 100% indoor lightning so it get a bit goldish reflection.

The watch is soo classy, will try it out at a meeting with 60 businessmen tomorrow, the blue dial will go perfect with a darkblue suit with red/blue tie. :-D

Prancuzas

How's the bracelet? Because the one on A4813 is kinda cheap and light.

KrakDrazh

The bracelet is light, but it is pretty thin (like gen) and sit tight between links and the clasps lockingmecanism is great! It's smooth all around and nothing to complain about. The gen bracelet probably owns the shit out of this, but I like it and can't find anything to complain on. :D

Edited by KrakDrazh

_DC_

The bracelet is light, but it is pretty thin (like gen) and sit tight between links and the clasps lockingmecanism is great! It's smooth all around and nothing to complain about. The gen bracelet probably owns the shit out of this, but I like it and can't find anything to complain on. :D

The gen may own the shit out of it but it also retails at around $15,000 so that's to be expected, quality on these is superb at the price!!

DC

Abagnale

Edited by amperes

_DC_

The gen may own the shit out of it but it also retails at around $15,000 so that's to be expected, quality on these is superb at the price!!

DC

pls let me know where i can buy the 5711 for 15k, i buy it right away... afaik the price is around 25k.

cheers

Checked Ebay and they were all retailing at around that price, but either way my point still stands so ixnay on the arcasm say!!!

DC

KrakDrazh

DC

pls let me know where i can buy the 5711 for 15k, i buy it right away... afaik the price is around 25k.

cheers

The bracelet is 15k.. ;)

hank bakels

Sick!!!

_DC_

I see the problem here, I mean £15k haha! GBP not USD

Apologies, but like I said, point still stands! Now let's stop arguing and start playing with ourselves while looking at pics of Pateks ;)

DC

Edited by DarkCompany

KrakDrazh

I wanted to try the gen on before ordering this one, but apparently there is no AD that have the nautilus in stock. You have to get on the waiting list and pay a prepayment to get in line. But apparently one of the owners of a shop have a personal example. Still haven't caught him with it on to steal a glimpse. Here the gen cost around $37 000.

KrakDrazh

Unboxing like a pro! :help3: