Sign in to follow this  
Rob123

Scammed & Ripped Off by some one pretending to be Josh @ Perfect Clones

atip727

As a newbie looking to order a watch from josh. I don't get why the beginning of this thread some people say that josh is not a listed TD but his link is posted on here?

atip727
Why is the OP even complaining here, Josh is not a TD at RWG. If you deal with a dealer who is not a TD here you do so on your own and without the protection of the Mods. Rob read the rules and stay with the trusted dealers on this forum and then you won't get scammed.

??? This I don't get.. I thought perfect clones is TD from this sites link???

solrac

^ thank you for wasting everyones time by resurrecting this thread. im a currently smacking myself for responding to you.

greg_r

As a newbie looking to order a watch from josh. I don't get why the beginning of this thread some people say that josh is not a listed TD but his link is posted on here?

Josh has been on the Trusted Dealers List here for almost 5 years. He has only recently had his own subforum here, however (within the last month), which may be the reason for your confusion.

Enrique Pino

Man, you guys are tough. I am just trying to help someone avoid a ripoff.....The emails came from:

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

[email protected]

The newsletter was from: [email protected]

OK, so I got ripped, I can live with it, I really wanted that Hublot Big Bang and took a shot. I even thought I was hedging my getting that newsletter. I was just trying to warn others to avoid the same.

[email protected] is a scam, do not buy anything on that page, took more than two months waiting four clocks and still not reach me

Josh is such a fraud

black263

Man, you guys are tough. I am just trying to help someone avoid a ripoff.....The emails came from:

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

[email protected]

OK, so I got ripped, I can live with it, I really wanted that Hublot Big Bang and took a shot. I even thought I was hedging my getting that newsletter. I was just trying to warn others to avoid the same.

[email protected] is a scam, do not buy anything on that page, took more than two months waiting four clocks and still not reach me

Josh is such a fraud

FFS. Don't you read anything on this bloody thread. JOSH IS BEING SCAMMED. JOSH IS A TRUSTED DEALER. SOME BASTARD IS PRETENDING TO BE HIM. NOW AMEND YOUR POST OR YOU ARE GOING TO GET SHAT ON.

Enrique Pino

OK, I'm not a big fan of Josh, quite opposite - I'd discourage anyone to buy from ANY dropshipper, but for different reasons. What I do know for sure - Josh is NOT a scammer.

Now... the idiot didn't do his homework, and bought the watch from one of "Josh"'s fake sites, that even do NOT belong to Josh, and now mentioned above idiot trying to warn us, people, who buy (well... at least these, who didn't listen to me... :D) from mentioned above real Josh, not to buy from Josh.

Oh, fuck me...

Your not my type

Josh is such a fraud, also http://www.perfect-clones.net

HWG

OK, I'm not a big fan of Josh, quite opposite - I'd discourage anyone to buy from ANY dropshipper, but for different reasons. What I do know for sure - Josh is NOT a scammer.

Now... the idiot didn't do his homework, and bought the watch from one of "Josh"'s fake sites, that even do NOT belong to Josh, and now mentioned above idiot trying to warn us, people, who buy (well... at least these, who didn't listen to me... :D) from mentioned above real Josh, not to buy from Josh.

Oh, fuck me...

Your not my type

Josh is such a fraud, also http://www.perfect-clones.net

and you dont know how to read.... LOOK at our TD list, and you will find that address is not the same as our TD.

Odyseus

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

[email protected]

Josh is such a fraud

What a fucking twat!!!

g.man
:picard2:

chrish8

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

[email protected]

Josh is such a fraud

LOL learn to read, but happy you didn't becasue I can now announce

8634425757_33ab40da54_b.jpg

Monty010

20% of the worlds population is said to be dyslectic. Wonder who falls in that category.

black263

20% of the worlds population is said to be dyslectic. Wonder who falls in that category.

You for a start. :suck:

Nisv

post-1609-1256627639.jpg

Monty010

post-1609-1256627639.jpg

That watch is so wrong, it it just gets cool.

Who sells the rep??

Nisv

post-1609-1256627639.jpg

Who sells the rep??

Ask Mazz, he knows :D

DejaWho

Clearly, Enrique didn't buy Rafael's guidebook... Or maybe he just failed to read it.

deju
Clearly, Enrique didn't buy Rafael's guidebook... Or maybe he just failed to read it.

After reading the whole thread from page one Enrique's post was hilarious but ^^this made me nearly fall off my seat hahahaha

DejaWho
:D

tezzbro

49ra4p2ozdbbfgnc17ir.jpeg

Everyone knows that Jesus is not an Orioles fan. Jesus is either a Padres or an Angels fan.

:help3:

DejaWho

:help3:<< -- That would definitely NOT be Jesus' emoticon

Edited by DejaWho

Knackeringham

post-1609-1256627639.jpg

Who sells the rep??

Wow! What's this watch? (Newbie here). To repeat the question: Does anyone make a rep of this?

Can anyone tell me what the Gen model is?

Nisv

post-1609-1256627639.jpg

Who sells the rep??

Wow! What's this watch? (Newbie here). To repeat the question: Does anyone make a rep of this?

It's supposed to be a Datejust,

datejust1a.jpg

But the fail in the one trying to rep it was so strong that it's only suited for the hall of shame, http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=27699

Anyway, try one of our trusted dealers for a real fake version of it, http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60 ;)

Knackeringham

post-1609-1256627639.jpg

Who sells the rep??

It's supposed to be a Datejust,

datejust1a.jpg

But the fail in the one trying to rep it was so strong that it's only suited for the hall of shame, http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=27699

Anyway, try one of our trusted dealers for a real fake version of it, http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60 ;)

Ohhh I get it now. It's not a bad looking mod though. Although looks more like a woman's watch...... er ladies watch.

RussP

You for a start. :suck:

You beat me to the punch............... :B): by about a week or so.