Sign in to follow this  
jerkstore

Who sells high beat Asian clones?

jerkstore

Do you know where I can find quality (i.e., new and clean) Chinese 2836 or 2824 movements? Especially interested in a CONUS source. I see that Ofrei has a good swiss selection. And I found several suppliers of 2813's. But, I haven't had any luck finding a supplier for 28,800bph Asian movements.

Should I just contact a TD? If so, which one(s) specialize in movements?

1littlegreen

TDs are your best bet. Email them and tell them what you are looking for. Ebay has loads also, just type in Asian Movements and refine it down to what you are looking for.

Any of our TDs will help you out.

Luthier

:rofl:

Do not buy Fake Movements. Most of ETA 2836-2 GMT movements on sale at Ebay are from dubious origin. ETA does not produce a 2836-2 GMT, they are modified by someone with Chinese parts. Get instead a 100% Genuine movement - Guarantee!!

HANGZHOU makes the reliable 6460 GMT movement that is a clone of ETA 2836-2 GMT and a full replacement for SWISS MADE ETA 2836-2 GMT. Size and fitting is 100% accurate and it is a direct replacement. If your watch is broken or requires a new movement get this HANGZHOU 6460 GMT that will cost you less than a repair of your Swiss ETA 2836-2 GMT. You can even store your ETA 2836-2 GMT movement and use instead this reliable HANGZHOU 6460.

joesmithroger

I would shoot Toro an email, he will let you know.

jerkstore

^Done...