Figured I better hurry and complete part 2 before Sconehead beats me to it.   Ok let's get this silly thing back together. A little Pink Floyd music in the background and an iced coffee and we're ready to go.   First we will put the clutch back in. Most of this is just going in reverse of the disassembly. Just make sure the hack lever is inside the clutch groove.   Replace the winding pinion and insure that the pinion teeth will engage properly with the clutch.   Now the intermediate wheel arm has been replaced.   The set lever is now in place. Notice that the tip of the set lever rests against the intermediate wheel arm. (see arrow pointing below)   Next, replace the clutch return lever making sure it rests in the groove of the clutch.   Close-up of the clutch lever in the clutch groove.   Now it's time to replace the keyless works cover.   At first it will look something like this.   We must push this part of the cover over so it engages the end of the clutch lever...   ...so it will look like this. I used my screwdriver to do this and look, I scuffed it up a little. Oh well that's live television for you.   ...also check to ensure that the lower end of the keyless cover engages with the set lever, as shown in the arrows below.   Replace the intermediate wheel.   At this point I give it a few swipes of rodico putty to remove the smudges.   Replace the motion works cover and screw, clean the whole thing with some rodico and voila, completed.   By this time you are ready for something a lot stronger to drink than iced coffee.   This has been an RWG exclusive. Thanks for watching.