Sign in to follow this  
NullMind

Seamaster and PO (Gen)

NullMind

I purchased a Gen Omega Seamaster Ti last week, but when it arrived I was a bit disappointed by the size, the 41mm was simply too small for my taste, so I went on and scouted for a PO, at 45.5mm it was more in line with what I'm used (I mainly use a 47mm DSN Fiddy).

Well, I was able to find a good deal on a Gen PO Chrono, it has arrived and here is a pic side by side, I have now packed the Seamaster and it's on the way back to the watch shop I bought it from

My impressions .. the Seamaster is just an outstanding watch, if it where 45mm I would have kept it as well, I loved the wave dial and the brushed Titanium, it's not a 'statement' watch, doesn't scream 'look at me' .. it's a quiet one

The PO Chrono .. well, thats a 'i've arrived .. look at me' type watch, just sleek, modern and GORGEOUS .. it fits more of my style, I like loud and big, heck should see my shirts ;) .. the craftsmanship on this watch is excellent, i've never seen the Replica, but the Gen is just awesome, very happy indeed.

The PO came with the Orange leather strap, it balances it real nice, it also came with the black rubber strap and i've just purchased the Gen Steel one as well .. so i'm ready for all occasions :)

2013-01-26at11-00-55_zpse3a5ad97.jpg

solkryssare

Congrats on a great gen mate!!

Chavezzito

Wow...one day I will own one too, beautiful watch!

NullMind

Congrats on a great gen mate!!

Thanks, i've been saving to get my first special Gen, I settled on Omega as they just a good brand with great history, now my next dream is to own a Gen Pan 375 when they out :)

LeandroBR

Congrats! Fantastic Omega ! Wear it in good health!

Lev

Beautiful watches mate! Can't wait for the day I can afford one of these! The orange strap makes the watch a bit loud for my tastes and I'm also into "look at me watches", but luckily things of that sort are exchangeable. Wear in good health!

James.

love that patina on the seamaster. Pity it's too small for you.

jcagara08

lovely legendary Ti SMP chrono diver man..

a rare find