Sign in to follow this  
emartin

A newb with a brand new Noob...

emartin

Hi everyone,

After a very nice purchase process with Mary and Rochest from WI, I received last week my first rep. I own a few nice gen and was a bit afraid at first bout the quality of those reps but now I'm sold.

This Pam111n v3 from Noob factory is just outstanding, the fit and finish, the quality of the material...when I put this watch side by side with my gen Omega Speedmaster Professional...it make the gen look too busy and kind of "cheap". As a matter of fact, I decide to sold this gen to my brother!

BTW, which rep for the next step. I mean, all brands consider, are there some "rep classic" that are consider classic, well made, reliable...?

Now, I just have a few question about the 6497 movement. When I pull the crown, is it normal that the second hand don't stop? Also, right now the watch run a bit fast...about 30 sec. a day. Will it "break in" or is there a link (I try to search) to how adjusting with the swan neck?

Here's a few pics of the PAM with a nice strap and a couple with my STOWA, one of my favorite gen.

dsc03356ft.jpg

dsc03360up.jpg

dsc03362y.jpg

dsc03364w.jpg

razorblade

Yes the seconds does not hack when you pull out the crown. Let it run for a bit then you can tell if its still running fast. You can regulate it via the lever if i'm not wrong.

mrs1986

Great watch but never sell that speedmaster, there is no good rep of a great watch like that...