Sign in to follow this  
Freepower

Hublot King Power all black

NodgerRocks

But in regards to the Hublot in question, no matter how much it "looks" to be accurate, functionally it is completely wrong. It should have two large second hands (one underneath the other) and the sub-dials are not regular dials, they should be a foundroyante and rattrapante function and these are definitely not.

This is one of the worst functionally accurate watches there is and that's only because the genuine is so unique and complicated. The only thing this watch has going for it compared to other Hublot models is the lack of a date.

To be honest that is exactly the kind of answer I wanted as those things would really bug me so thanks for that. You can see by my current hublot that it is kind of made up and therefore I lost interest in wearing it.

What would you recommend hublot wise bearing in mind I like that style and can't afford $50k ;)

All ideas welcome!

Freepower

I find that the difference is still light! Apart from what I have said on the dial and the lightning!

After I am open to other 100% well done Rep. Kp

Distinct

Look very closely. What do you see different here?

10299392-hublot-king-power-foudroyante-all-black-watch.jpg

But seriously, in general no one will ever really know. It's a cool looking watch, there's no date (I LOVE THAT).

Freepower
Point in two! The inside of the dial at the level of the index is smooth on the rp and it a drawing strille on gen y! Ditto in the decoration of the dial under the blazing!

Picture on the net of gen

9cca1b585b063a75d38a75d5be7f102c_zpsc1f99c68.jpg

This is a gen bro !

Distinct
Point in two! The inside of the dial at the level of the index is smooth on the rp and it a drawing strille on gen y! Ditto in the decoration of the dial under the blazing!

Picture on the net of gen

9cca1b585b063a75d38a75d5be7f102c_zpsc1f99c68.jpg

This is a gen bro !

That picture is still not showing the biggest glaring difference. How many hands do you see in my picture coming from the centre?

Regardless of how good it looks, this watch is not accurate at all because the dials and hands don't behave like the gen. You might as well include a dial telling you how much petrol is left in the car.

Freepower

The biggest difference to my taste is just lines below the index!

And dial

NodgerRocks

I have officially been put off buying it!

Khronos

@Freepower-Where are you from man?! I've read your posts several times and still can't figure out what's going on! Do you actually write in this manner or use some translation tool? I'm not making fun of you, I'd just like to know! Peace!

Freepower
@Freepower-Where are you from man?! I've read your posts several times and still can't figure out what's going on! Do you actually write in this manner or use some translation tool? I'm not making fun of you, I'd just like to know! Peace!

I helps me a translator I am really sorry

Freepower

I'll try to talk less about sorry

Khronos

No man, don't back out, there's no problem!! I was just curious, that's all. Everybody's welcome here, don't worry about it. Sometimes it's just very difficult to understand what you mean, because these translators are bullshit. You love watches, that's all that matters around here :-)