sconehead

Tracking portal for newbies

sconehead

Good link here, http://www.track-trace.com/post

Just choose 'track with options' and you should be able to find your destination country, works everytime for me...wink.png

greg_r

Pinned - useful one, Sconey :Whistle:

oscarmadfish

now all we need is robert to give us tracking numbers lol

nice one sconey

greg_r

lol - he will if you pay for EMS, but why spend the extra? Airmail to the UK is just as quick and just as reliable... :Whistle:

oscarmadfish

i always pay for ems never had a tracking number

but then again i have never asked for one

Killasam

Nice oonee, this could come in handyy :)

pinkyw

Hi

I have ordered a Rolex from Lawrence at House of Souveniers and he has given me a tracking number, i paid for normal airmail which was included in the price but cant find where to track it, ive been on to a couple of websites but it says tracking number not valid. Any ideas.!!!!?????

Thanks

dingle
Hi

I have ordered a Rolex from Lawrence at House of Souveniers and he has given me a tracking number, i paid for normal airmail which was included in the price but cant find where to track it, ive been on to a couple of websites but it says tracking number not valid. Any ideas.!!!!?????

Thanks

try here pinky :)...it might take a day or two before it shows anything

http://www.track-trace.com/post

pinkyw

Thanks will keep trying if nothing shows..

pinkyw

Hi

i posted on here a few days ago about tracking my watch, ive been trying everyday but still nothing is there a problem with tracking at the moment, ive contacted LAwrence and he assures me he sent it about a week ago!!!

dingle
Hi

i posted on here a few days ago about tracking my watch, ive been trying everyday but still nothing is there a problem with tracking at the moment, ive contacted LAwrence and he assures me he sent it about a week ago!!!

hey Pinky

send me a PM with the shipping info and I will see what I can do :yoda:

barkingtoad

Very useful Sconey :thumbsup2:

greg_r

Pinkyw: tracking on normal airmail is virtually useless anyhow - it will only tell you that it's left the country of origin.

It is, however, a very safe way to ship watches. Usually I find that I receive watches from Lawrence around 10 days from shipping (I'm in the UK). Can be as much as a couple of weeks, but rarely goes more than a day or so over... :thumbsup2:

pinkyw

Hi

just to give you an update, ive had an email from lawrence this morning stating the parcel got held up with customs HIS END, so he is sending me a replacement. Does this happen a lot????

thanks

Donna

dingle
Hi

just to give you an update, ive had an email from lawrence this morning stating the parcel got held up with customs HIS END, so he is sending me a replacement. Does this happen a lot????

thanks

Donna

I don't think so. It is good to see you heard from Lawrence :)

greg_r
Hi

thanks

Donna

Nope - it's pretty rare actually.

T9000

On the subject of EMS shipping from Asia, I got my tracking number on 16th and in fact it shows on up EMS's site as having been received at the airport and forward for export. The thing is, these activities took place on the 17th and 18th December and since then, the status has remained exactly the same. The Parcelforce website gives the same info.

It's Christmas, it's only been 6 days and of course I'm not anywhere close to worrying about my delivery, however just wondered if anyone here could tell me if this lack of information or activity is normal?

Thanks

Edited by T9000

DenGNNJ
On the subject of EMS shipping from Asia, I got my tracking number on 16th and in fact it shows on up EMS's site as having been received at the airport and forward for export. The thing is, these activities took place on the 17th and 18th December and since then, the status has remained exactly the same. The Parcelforce website gives the same info.

It's Christmas, it's only been 6 days and of course I'm not anywhere close to worrying about my delivery, however just wondered if anyone here could tell me if this lack of information or activity is normal?

Thanks

Yes! Don't be surprised to have a note in your mailbox saying there's a package waiting for pickup at the same time you see this status.

T9000
Yes! Don't be surprised to have a note in your mailbox saying there's a package waiting for pickup at the same time you see this status.

I see. :Talking Ear Off:

Thanks!

narikaa

Trackoholics

Dontcha just love em

:popcorn:

sconehead

...remember, we were all like that when we first started...

DenGNNJ

I see. :popcorn:

Thanks!

also, status seems to 'jump'... one day it will be 'despatch to sorting center', several days later - no change, then one day later - arrival at JFK (my closest airport).

it's erratic and unreliable but still the only way to track a package so I still use it.

onzenuub

Finally the monkey posted something useful.

T9000
Trackoholics

Dontcha just love em

:thumbsup:

Admitting that you have a problem is usually the first step. I currently feel confident that I can handle my tracking issues.

Hic.

T9000

Duplicate

Edited by T9000